Claude's Pov (extra & Optional)

Alright so...i don't think i wrote this properly 

( iam not good at expressing claude's feelings cause i haven't made up my mind on what type of personality he will have)

...but this is what i want claude to feel (for no ig).  Uhh...yeah. And i myself had little ideas on what to write for claude so i just wrote what came in my mind. 

CLaude's pov

I was taking a peaceful stroll until I spotted 3 little bugs. SO i said, "What are these filthy bugs doing in my palace?" Their reactions were strong, it was as if they saw a monster or smth. (A/N you are a monster bro). The little boy came front and stood there, it seemed he was protecting his sisters. I remember them not fully but there are still some memories left. THAT wench, 1 more year and i would have forgotten them and her. I picked the boy up and then gave him to Felix to hold (A/N no,dude you threw Addie to Felix). I then did the same with the other one, to my surprise she was heavier then the boy. I was about to pick the last one up when she moved back a few steps. It seemed like she was trying to avoid me. I could also see the hatred she had for me. So I forcefully picked her up, she was tiny..really tiny and light.

During the talk I had with them in my chambers, the tiny one didn't speak a word except when asking for food.

I observed them and asked them questions the other two answered them. But when I asked them if they knew who I was. They paused for a few seconds and then answered "daddy? Dad? Father?" is what the boy said. And then Athanasia the oldest said "papa" to be honest I was shocked. After, for a few minutes I watched them. They didn't utter a word, but instead would look at each other. It seemed like they could understand each other without even speaking.

After some time, I asked Felix to escort them to the ruby palace. ANd i went to the throne room to attend the meeting.

________________________________

The next day felix came to me, "your majesty...i-i-yesterday" he said

"You what Felix, get out if it is not important. I have papers to finish." I said.

"Your majesty, yesterday during midnight i saw Princess amara roaming around the palace...alone" felix said.

'Ah..that little thing' "So what felix?" I said.

"Nothing, I just thought I needed to report to you that...I will now take my leave.." Felix said as he left.

I was confused why would he report me to something like that? After some thought I went to work.

But I couldn't concentrate, so I called Felix and asked him why that little bug was there in the middle of the night and what happened.

He told me everything. Ha...hate me? Stranger? This is the first time someone said that to me. This made that little bug more interesting. 'But whatever the reason was, she shouldn't have gone out alone.' i thought

It was weird for me to think like that. Suddenly my mind started to hurt. I wonder why?

I couldn't figure out the exact reason, so I summoned those bugs with their maid. When I mentioned that they would be treated as proper royals, the triplets seemed happy. (cause they were smiling, you idiot)

THE END-

God...CLuade WEAR a proper clothing. 

                                         Do you guys like the small claude or the big claude?

Jesus...he is SOOOOO cute...how...just how can someone believe that this little calude will become a cold blooded emperor. 

Thx for reading the story guys. Ly all.