Chapter 24

'You must realise that you do have the power to change your relationship and your life, but it is likely going to be frightening at first. The Alternative is to live a fairly unhappy and unsatisfying in which fear dedicates your choices and their relationship.' -unknown

Previous chapter 

"An-An Angel," said Ijekiel Shakily holding his laugh back.

"I thought you knew, you just called me an angel yourself." said Athy.

"THats- yes i know." said Ijekiel ruffling his own hair.

'AWW- so cute!!!!' squealed Athy.

'DAmn, what am I even doing here?' thought Addie as he squatted down and played with the sand.

"Then I will stay over here." said Ijekiel, sitting in front of the tree.

"How did you end up here?" asked Ijekiel.

"That's a secret." siad Athy blushing.

"I see," said Ijekiel.

-------------------- ------------------------------ --------------------------------  

"Erm..why don't you go look for her?" asked Athy.

"Hmm?" Ezekiel said confusingly.

"That girl, Jennette, you were looking for her," said Athy.

"I see so, you must have heard everything. To be honest i have been hesitating to find her, since she might be crying right now. I will be leaving her soon so it seems she is a bit upset." said ezekiel.

And so the conversation took place between Athy and the male lead, which bored Addie to death, as he cursed lucas again and again.

In the palace

"Your brother seems to hate me so much." said Lucas.

"Well, you did send him somewhere he did not want to go." answered Amy as she continued, "bring them back, master."

"Hmm? Master?" asked Lucas. "Ya, you're teaching me magic right? So, you are my teacher which means my master or would you prefer 'big brother'" replied Amy casually.

After a moment of silence Lucas replied, "Brother, call me that, not master." as he brought teleported Athy and Addie back.

"Had a nice trip?" asked Lucas with a smirk.

'This Bastard.' thought Athy as he smacked him on the back of his head and addie proceeded to kick him but he dodged.

"Wow, you are the first person to hit me. But what was that for? You do know that i can destroy a whole empire, right?" asked Lucas as he rubbed his head.

"y-Ya, I know. So what?" answered Athy. 

'pft-busted.' said Amy. 'Man, Kiel's leaving. i won't be able to tease him now.' siad Addie. 'it's fine bro, you still got lucas.' said Amy. 'Disgusting Shit, I hate that man.' replied Addie. 'Addie I feel ya. He is an idiot.' said Athy as he supported Addie. 

'uh huh sure.' said Amy. 

'you say that but sis...ha. Man, addie you gotta accept him as your brother in law anyway.' thought Amy. 

"Argggh, man I hate you." mumbled Addie as walked towards Amy.

"Hey bro. How was it?" asked Amy.

"Nothing special, it was super boring, Athy and white were flirting the whole time." answered Addie.

"HEY! WE WERE NOT FLIRTING!" exclaimed Athy. 

"sure, sure whatever...." said Addie

"Btw, when are we going to Deira?" asked Amy.