Chapter 23

'You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated.' - unkown. 

previous chapter~

Third person pov:

'I hate you.' Claude remembers Amara saying before she went to sleep.

"I hate you too." Claude answered.

"I hate you"

"I-" An image of them having a family dinner appeared. "FATHER!" "DADDY!" "PAPA!! HURRY LOOK!" the siblings called out to Claude.

"I-Ugh, this is too much. Everything is too much." muttered Claude as he patted Amy's head. 

--------------------- ----------------- ---------------------- ---------------------- ---------

Present time 

The next day

Morning

The family was taking a walk as usual except there was someone who was feeling rather a bit guilty.

"Ack-" Amy called out, to her surprise it was Claude picking her up.

"You take small steps, this way will be faster," siad Claude as he was expecting Amy to whine and complain.

"Hmm," hummed Amy as she wrapped her hand around Claude's neck and rested her head on his chest.

'HOLY SHIT, AMY IS POSSESSED.' said Addie. 'WHo are you and where is my sister?' interrogated Athy. 'calm down, i just feel bad okay.' said Amy. 'for what?' asked Athy as Addie nodded. 'Waah idk anymore.' said Amy.

"Dad." spoke Amy.

"Hmm," (A/N: great now it's your turn to hum now) hummed Claude.

"I am sorry," said Amy. "For what?" asked claude. Unknown to the father and daughter, there were three- no four curious eyes on them.

"I am sorry that I said that to you yesterday, but you were being mean, I just wanna learn magic. You didn't have to be so cold." whispered Amy.

"Hmm," hummed Claude again.

'Sis did that bastard make you cry? Want me to teach him a lesson?' asked Addie. 'Brother, calm down. And you can't be compared to Daddy, YOU ARE WEAK!' said Athy.

"Don't just hum, answer me," said Amy.

"You don't have to be sorry, I was just in a bad mood. And I will allow that young warlock to teach you magic." said Claude.

"REALLY?!" asked Amy and Claude just hummed.

"Thank you so much," exclaimed Amy as she kissed Claude's cheek and Jumped out of Claude's hands. Now let's see the audience's face shall we~......

Athy: What did I just see? My sister is definitely possessed.

Addie: Ha, damn you Claude, taking my sister's favour like that. Didn't Amy hate him, why the hell did she even do that?

Felix: Waah, I am so proud of your highness.

Liam: ha, did his majesty bribed her highness? I doubt it. But it is possible considering how fast her highness mood changes.  

Evening:

No one's pov:

"Your highnesses, I will be your playmate from today." greeted lucas.

'Really? Him?' said Athy. 'ya, him.' said Addie.

'Agurgh' groaned Athy.

"I'd rather play with whitey's son than you." said Athy. "Then go to him." said Lucas as he snapped his fingers and not just Athy but Addie disappeared too. "Oops, Made a mistake." said Lucas as he munched on his cookie.