Chapter 39

Quote:'if you fell down yesterday then get up today.' -H.G.Wells. 

---------- ----------- -------- 

Previous chapter: 

"LUCAS!!!" Athy yelled and smacked Lucas's head. "Ow..."

"Take a look at her. And I am cutting off your salary for next year." Claude said impatiently.

"Is everything alright?" Fiona called as she entered, she heard about the commotion and rushed.

"Athy..." Lucas said as he held out his hand ot athy...She handed Amy's hand to him.

Lucas took a hold of Amy's hand and put some magic in to check his condition and as soon as the magic entered Amy's body, the necklace on her neck glowed brightly...

Amy never responded good with other people's magic...

---------- ---------- --------- -

Third person pov:

"God damn...bright.." Anatacius covered his face with his hand as he hugged Jennette tightly.

"Athy!" Fiona yelled as she pulled Athy closer, who was about to fall.

"What the fuck is happening?" addie sweared.

The bright light from Amy's necklace basically covered the whole room.

Location Amy's secret place: (They (fiona, claude, Addie, jennette, lucas, Anatacius and Athy) basically teleported there, through the necklace)

Third person pov:

"Wow...what is this place?" Jennette questioned.

"It's beautiful..." Athy muttered, as she glanced around.

"This...what is this place?" Claude questioned.

"Never seen something like this." Lucas shrugged. 

(the place)(do not own the pic)(credits to the real owner) 

"Looks pretty good and meets my condition....i think I can work with this." A young Amy (about 7 years old) said as she stood with her hands on her hips.

"Wait-amy?!" Addie exclaimed.

"What is going on?" Fiona asked.

"We are seeing her memory." Anatacius who was silent the whole time spoke, not looking away from the kid Amy who was standing there smugly. The face on her look was of someone who was planning a treason.

"Lucas, is he correct?" Athy whispered.

"Unfortunately, yes." Lucas whispered back.

"Well, this is a nice place to plan everything. Now..the real question is....how the fuck do I get out of here. That man is soo dumb he told me how to get here but not how to get out of here. The day I meet him again is the day he dies." the tiny Amy talked to herself.