Chapter 4

Previous chapter 

For the next for few day the triplets ran back and fort, at night and at thier play time to hide their riches. After some time Addie noticed that something was unsual about this place but didn't bother thinking more.

Until one day, as they were exploring the abandoned palace they met someone unexpected.....

__________________          _____________________         _____________________      __________

3rd person pov

"Wow, look at all this gold.." Athy said.

"Eww, you are drooling all over your face" Amy said with a disgusted face, but athy paid no attention to her.

"Let me check if it's real gold or not." Athy said as she opened her mouth.

"No, Athy don't you dare to..." Addie said but Athy just went ahead and bit the statue. "Ha...seriously?" Addie said as he facepalmed himself.

'Wait, why does this sound so familiar?' Amy thought to herself while looking sideways and then back.

"What...are these FILTHY bugs doing here?" said a guy with blond hair and jeweled eyes. 

The triplets flinch and turn around just to meet their eyes with cold yet sad jeweled eyes

"Those faces, I've seen them before." he said and then paused.

'Why the fuck is he here?' asked Addie

'I have no clue, what if he kills us? I don't wanna die yet.' said Athy as her both bags (riches) fell on the ground. 'Oh sh-shit, we are screwed' said Athy with a scared face.

 Addie moves in front of Amy and Athy so if Claude tries to kill them he could protect them.

"Yes, was it the dancer from soidanna? You both look like that wench." Claude said as pointed to Athy and Amy.

'FUCK, SHIT, kill me. I should have known. Ahhh, I never wanted to deal with this guy. I should have just not come. Dammit, how can I forget this is how Athy and Claude met. I only wanted him to meet Addie and Athy. I don't wanna meddle in with the story.' Amy thought to herself.

'I am not even 9? So what is he doing here?' Athy asked.

'No idea, but for now you both stay behind me.' Addie said in a worried tone.

'Hehe, are you gonna protect us big brother? How? you can't even protect yourself' amy said making fun of Addie. 'Should I go for a run?' Amy thought to herself.

"Then again, it doesn't really matter where these bugs come from?" said Claude as he started coming towards the triplets.

"Your majesty..." the red-head tried to interrupt.