Chapter 21

Quick Question-

Do you like that some words are printed in bold or would prefer no highlighting? 

 I will adjust the bot depending on this poll.

________________ ____________ ________ ____________

previous chapter-

"Daddy..." Athy was about to speak but addie and Amy interrupted her, "Sis, just drop the act." said Amy. "Ya, it's not like he will let us have them," said Addie. "ugh..FINE." said Athy as he gave up, as she saw Lucas leave.

After the little family had tea time.

"Dad, I wanna befriend white's son." said Addie causally.

THERE WERE 1 DISGUSTED FACE, 3 HAPPY FACE, 1 WORRIED FACE, and 1 had a normal, bored expression.

------------------- ---------------- ------------------ -----------

Third person pov:

'Finally, the prince wants to befriend someone that isn't a family.' thought Lily, Felix and Liam, happy to hear that their prince was finally leaving the cage.

"WHat?" asked Claude. 'Addie, can't you let that idea go? Hmm?' asked Athy in a worried voice. 'Nope, i have made up my mind and i am befriending him. That's all I know.' said Addie. 'Good luck bro. Hope you have a fun time convincing blondie.' said Amy as she munched her snacks.

"Please father." whined Addie like a 2 year old. Claude took a look at him and then spoke, "Do whatever." as he sipped his tea.

"Thanks, dad." said Addie. "If he is doing that, then can i do whatever i want too." said Amy with an innocent face. 'What are you planning, sis?' asked Addie. 'I wanna meet Roy, Calli, Fiona and the others.' said Amy. 'Me too, I miss them.' agreed Athy.

Sure they had exchanged letters and all but Amy wanted to meet them. Athy had so much to tell them.

"No." answered Claude. "Then can Athy do whatever she likes." asked Athy after exchanging eye contact with her siblings.

"Ha...what is it that you want?" asked Claude. "I wanna meet Penny," said Athy. "And I wanna meet Calli and Fiona," said Amy. "Hmm, I wanna meet all of them." said Addie.

"Can we meet up, pleaseeeeee?" said Athy and Addie at the same time. "No need, we are going to Deira in two months." said Claude. "REALLY?" exclaimed Amy as she and her siblings jumped around in joy.

SOme time later

Soon the sun went down and it was time for the siblings to go to bed. Walking through the white corridors with gold statues everywhere, the sibling and their attendants walked in comfortable silence until,

"Felix, can you inform white's state of my visit? I will visit them tomorrow." said Addie.

"Yes, your highness. I will." answered Felix. "Hng, lily/Liam carry me." said Athy and Amy together as they rubbed their eyes because of the sleepiness. 

________________

The next day

Addie's pov: 

Waking up was a pain in the ass. But I had too. My dear sister was literally yelling at me to wake up, as I have to go to white's house and so, I should start preparing. Like sis, IT'S 5 IN THE MORNING. I swear she acts like the maids sometimes. But well, I successfully passed the stage of getting tortured by my maids.

Right now, I am on my way to meet the male lead, while my lovely sisters have classes.

"Your highness, we have arrived." said the knight.

Third person pov: 

"Greetings to the future son of the obelia," greeted the DUke and his servants as Addie got off the carriage.

"Greeting, wh-*Cough* Duke." Greeted Addie to whitey-i mean Duke Roger.

"Yes, prince please come in. My son is waiting for you, impatiently. He was very excited to meet you. My son is very bright and smart...." the 'Duke' then was babbling about his 'precious' son all the way till they reached the garden.

"You may leave Duke. I am sure you must have a lot of paperwork to do." said Addie.

(Translation in Addie's language: Shut your trap, bro. YOur are ANNOYING. SO GET LOST and let me meet the male lead.)

"HAha, indeed i Do, THen i Will take my leave. Blessing and glory upon the obelia." bowed the duke as he left.

Then Addie walked over to the green house, it was a pretty one, there were flowers everywhere, and there also was a little pond, near the tea table, where Ilekiel was......sleeping?

(Something like this, But instead of Athy, its Addie and Ijekiel is resting on the table (Sleeping) and they are much younger

(Something like this, But instead of Athy, its Addie and Ijekiel is resting on the table (Sleeping) and they are much younger. (they are like 7))

The maid that escorted Addie saw this and I must say she was terrified and horrified

 (is that even something?)

"Oh no, The young master was waiting for the prince since early morning, he must have zoned out. Please forgive him, I will go wake him up." said the maid panicking as she started walking towards the sleeping beauty....when suddenly Addie called, "It's fine, let him rest. Go get a blanket and also get me any book."

"Ahh, yes. As you wish your Highness." bowed the maid as she left.

Addie then proceeded towards Ijekiel, and sat in front of him. 'Geez, he is cute.' siad Addie. 'HEYY!! Are you alright addie?' asked Athy. 'Calm down, sis. I am alright. Ijekiel is kinda..um taking a nap??' said Addie. 'Brother, I want you to be honest with me.' said Amy. 'Depends.' answered Addie. 'Are you gay?' asked Amy.

Back at the palace

Athy who was in her etiquette class, she choked on the tea when she heard Amy. 'What the hell? Amy? No..Addie, Don't tell me, you fell for the male lead.' asked Athy.

Back to third person pov:

'NO, I AM NOT GAY. AMY. DOn't twist my words, dammit.' scolded Addie. 'Oh...ok, but seriously, I hope you will be. I am a fan of bl after all.' said Amy. 'Ha, well unfortunately for you, I am not. Okay so Bye!' Addie said As he cut the telepathy off.

'Geez those two are annoying.' thought Addie as he looked at Ijekiel, and suddenly his eyes sparkled, 'But it wouldn't hurt to mess around, now would it?' he thought, smirking a little. 

Imperial Abandoned Garden

Third person pov:

Amy was practising her magic, under Lucas's guideline. WHen she suddenly felt a mischievous feeling. 'Ahhh, why do I think Addie is planning something? This is gonna be fun' thought amy as she went back to meditating. 

THE END-

TO BE CONTINUED-

A/N: 

thanks for reading the story and also THANKS FOR THE support. 

BYEEE <3 (<0v0>) 

See you soon