Chapter 2

THANK YOU FOR READING THE STORY. And as this is my first time writing please give me some comments so i can make some changes. Thanks

At the Playroom Anthansia's pov

                                                                        Previous chapter 

Lily tried her best to calm her down but she didn't no matter what. And so Lily started walking to the room where Amara was.On the way, "Princess, your name is Athanasia de alger obelia. You are the first princess of Obelia. Princess you are very precious to me and to everyone else."Lily thought that after hearing this Athanasia would calm down. 'Athanasia se ALGER OBELIA, I am that athanasia who died by the hands of her father?' she thought as she started crying even harder "WAHHHHHH WAHHH...HUHUHU" 'Somebody help meeeee' she thought this as she cried even harder.

 ______________ ______________ ___________________ ____________________ 

 Lily opened the door and Athanasia was still crying from inside. "Princess Amara, look who we have here. Ta-da It's your sister Princess Athanasia." Lily said as she put Athanasia beside Amara.Lily then ordered the maids to go out and started singing the lullaby. 

 'Athanasia has a SISTER?" Lee jun thought. 'And a brother.' Amara replied.

'What the HELL was that? HEllo? Who is this?' Athanasia asked, trembling. 'I am to your right, your sister.....in this life. I guess?' Amara replied.

'What? Can you hear my thoughts? How is that even possible? And athanasia didn't have a brother or a sister. How are you even alive?' Athanasia said as she panicked. Before Amara could answer 

"Oh my, princesses, you are still awake. It's already time for your afternoon nap. Oh, should I sing you another lullaby?" Lily said as she started singing another one. After the lullaby, Lily took a glance at the princesses and kissed their foreheads and then left. But little did she know that our cute little princesses were not sleeping at all.

'Okay now back to the question?' Athanasia quickly said.

'Sigh' Amara signed and explained everything to Athanasia.She told her how she meet claude and how she was separated from her siblings because they would not wake up and how she also was recraiented.

(you guys i could not be bother to write the whole conversation...too tiring for me)

Time skip to night Adeil Pov

'Where the fuck am...' I said before opening my eyes, but now that I look at it, it looks so fancy. 'Oh why does my head hurt so much? Well I did take sleeping pills, it seems that it worked, ah i feel sleepy, good night yuri' i said to myself as i fell asleep. 

(aren't princes supposed to be the smart ones? Then how come he is dumb? He doesn't even release that he is DEAD. Who made him? oppps, it was me....sorry continue)

The next day, in the Morning as usual, the maid came in to check up on the prince and to her surprise (again) she saw the prince was awake and shouted "Head maid, Lilian" 

(Lol, i think i know where this is going..) And Lily came running, held the prince in her arms, kissed him on the forehead and hugged him very tightly. Lily's face glowed when she saw the prince. 

(if you are wondering what happened to our dumb prince then here it is)

'What the...i am speechless...i mean i know how cute and handsome i am but ms you can't just hug a random person' he thought as he giggled but "hehehe..abu (he wanted to say 'thank you')"