Chapter 30

Quote: 'Don't let the yesterday use up too much to today.' - Will Rogers. 

-------- ------- ----- - -

Previous chapter~

Amy closed her eyes and held the bow in her hand. Concentrating her mind on the balck magic, she slowly started to absorb it.

*cough* *cough* Amy coughed violently after 10 or so minutes.

*drip* *Drip*

The blood dripped from her mouth non stop. 'My tolerance is improving.' she thought as she sat under the tree and fell into a deep slumber. 

------- ------- - -   

"Pretty please papa....." Athy made a puppy face as she pleaded to claude.

"Just let her do it. I mean you let Amy go back with Leo." Addie said. 'Technically Amy forced him to let her go. But whatever.'

"Alright, you can host one here." Claude said as he sipped his tea.

'Hey sis. I forgot to ask. But Lucas visited you last night right?" Amy spoke out of nowhere. "How do you know?" athy panicked.

*pfft* Addie spit his tea out. "What?!" he yelled.

"Uhhh haha. I will go and start writing letters." Athy said as she left the room at an unbelievable speed.

"In my defence, they visited the town. I saw him from my window." Amy spoke and left again.

Next day:

"Greetings to the first star." The ladies greeted Athy as they bowed and took their seats.

"Welcome." Athy welcomed them with a bright smile.

Athy here decided to host a sleepover. FUN! Not really. Anyway, now not only are nobles from Obelia joining but she also invited Fiona and them, who will be a bit late.

"Prin-Princess.." a sweet voice called from Athy's back.

"Oh...Oh lady margarita. Welcome, Please take a seat!" Athy exclaimed as she put a fake smile on.

"I forgot I invited her." Athy spoke. "Sis, just try to understand her more." Addie answered. "Oh by the way, where are you?" Athy asked. "At the gate. I gotta welcome her." Addie answered, he regretted it right after.

Seeing that Addie left the mindscape, Athy internally smirked. 'Ha, I knew inviting Fiona was a good idea.'

Athy and the noble ladies chatted for a good half an hour. "ATHY!!!!!!!!" a loud voice interrupted Lucas...who was having a quick visit.

Athy was pulled into a tight hug. She didn't even get the chance to react.

"Huh? Brea...thee" Athy managed to say.

"OH...Oops....Hahaha...Pardon me." Fiona apologised as she fixed herself and introduced herself.

"He-Hello, I am Penelope Eckart." Penelope too greeted the ladies.

"You both are here." Athy exclaimed as she hugged Penelope.

"Bet we are, but where's AMY, My bestie?" Fiona asked as she took a seat.

"Oh, she left with Leoroy." Athy answered.

"But..But Leo was with us.."

"With me?" Leoroy said from behind interrupting Penelope.

"Oh my, who is he?"

"So pretty!!"

"I heard he proposed to Princess Amara."