Chaoter 33

Quote: 'What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.' - Unknown. 

-------- ------ ----- --- -- - - 

Previous chapter: 

*knock* knock* "Princess. It's time for the meeting." Liam knocked. He had this uneasy feeling. When he saw how confident Amy was he felt scared. Scared that she would do something that would risk her life.

"Coming." Amy called as she left.

'My life is already at risk. My body is filled with black magic. A bit more and...'

------ -------- -------- -- - - -

At the meeting:

"Hello, there. I will be handling the meeting today because, well, a flu is going on in our family." Amy said as she sat down on the chair.

"Is it true that His majesty used black magic?" a noble spoke.

"Now, let's start with the meeting, Liam, please distribute the papers." Amy said as she bluntly ignored the count.

"Princess Anathaisa is more suitable to be here than you." another one said.

"Now, the papers are for those who would like to support me and my siblings to handle the kingdom until our father recovers. If you agree please sign if not....well uh I don't give a shit. Because there is nothing you can do anyways." Amy said as she smiled and ignored the piece of shit again.

"Princess that is very unfair."

"We need to talk to his majesty immediately."

"You can't do this."

Some nobles protested, some observed.

"God damn it. Shut the fuck up." Amy said her eyes turned dark blue.

"Listen here, I am not like my sister nor my brother. I don't tolerate this shit. And I hate it when people whose status is lower than myself come in and insult me. So shut up before I ruin your life because trust me I can and I will. No one can stop me, not even that old man." Amy said calmly.

The nobles srivered, even the Alpheus. He knew to never mess with the youngest princess. He has seen her anger when she was a kid and he knows that she is like Claude. Maybe even worse than him.

"Now if that is over. Please submit the paper to Liam when you leave. Anyway, onto the next topic. Let's discuss the drought in the northern part." Amy said and the meeting started. The ducal houses had taken a liking to this hot headed princess. Her methods were better than the Emperor's and she explained everything thoroughly.

"Haaa, this is pain. Haaa. Anyways the meeting is over. Now, I hope you have a great life because I am never doing this shit again." Amy said as she got up and left.

"Interesting." Duke **** said he had been a duke for 80 years and never had he seen such an open minded royal.

"Princess." Felix said worriedly.

"I am fine, I am fine felix. What about father?" Amy asked.

"His majesty still hasn't woken up." Felix replied.

"I see then. Lead me where he is. I need to see him." Amy said, as Felix nodded in understanding and started walking

Inside the room:

Amy was by Claude's side as he slept. "I don't like it." Amy started.

"I don't like you losing your stupid mermories. Athy and Addie are going to be so sad. I don't like that." she said slowly.

'I don't wanna lose anyone again....I don't want to. It hurts. I hate it. I-but if I leave then I will be alone and then you all will be sad...I don't want that...I don't know anymore.' she thought as she rested her eyes on her palm.

"You know, I refused to believe this but I think I am in love...I am scared. What if I lose him again? What if he hates me? What if I-Shit Fuck. I am overthinking I will just get this over with." Amy said as she stood up and she rested her hand on Claude's forehead and then with all her strength she poured all her mana out as she took in the black mana, the process was slow but her magic was everywhere. And every human could feel it.

"Princess..." Felix called out as he tried to enter the room. He was guarding the room but he felt a great wave of magic.

The room was locked.

"PRINCESS! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR?!" he yelled.

"Amy? Felix what's going on?" Addie asked.

"Is she thinking of doing something crazy? I feel the mana till outside..." Fiona said as she hit the realisation. "SHIT! AMY!!! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!" Addie yelled from outside as he hit the door again and again to the point he was bleeding.

"Please...." he pleaded, not just him, everyone there was pleading. "Amy...please. Please. Laim there might be a duplicate key right?" Penelope asked as she looked over to Liam. Liam looked back and ran to the butler's room.

Inside the room:

The process was almost finished. "Urgh..." Claude groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. "Why is it...warm?" he questioned as he looked to his side.

His eyes widened. "A-amy..."

"Argh, Fuck...good to see you back." Amy smiled a bit as she put her hand over her mouth to stop the blood that was coming out non-stop.

"AMY!" Claude yelled as he ran over to his child. "No...stay with me, stay with me...Please stay with me. Athy and Addie need you, I need you all. SO please. Please stay sane. Don't close your eyes." He pleaded and pleaded but he was late, Amy had already lost consciousness and her breathing was slowing down. 

*slam* The door was slammed open by addie.

"AMY!"

"PRINCESS!"

In the end, no one could save her.....

.

.

.

.

Just kidding~

"Where's that damn magician?" Claude questioned as he rubbed Amy's hand. "He left for the world tree. That's what Athy said." Addie answered as he looked over to Amy.

"Was your brother really dead?" Fiona questioned Claude's attention.

"What?"

"I saw this guy, he looked awfully similar to you, your majesty. I saw him in town when me and Al went out. He had black hair and balck eyes but...I have this feeling..'' Penelope said as Albert held her hand.

"I say, Athy can handle the nobles, she will be the crown princess anyways and you can pretend to be sick for sometime. We need to know who this is because when the explosion I sensed some balck mana. Nor did Addie or Athy have it before." Fiona said.

"The alpheus are suspicious too." Claude said.

"I will visit Ikejeil and find out. Don't worry about them." Addie said.

"Alright, who is going to break this news to Athy." Albert asked.

"You." Claude said as everyone pointed at Albert too.

"HUH?!"

To be continued~

Hope you had fun reading.