Chapter 18

'You never fail until, you stop trying' -unknown. (A/n: don't give up on your dreams guys, never stop trying. Remember there is always someone who cheers for you, and it is not necessary for you to know them.) 

Previous chapter 

I haven't really opened up too much to anyone, since I still have my own secrets that no one should know.

'Anyway, I have been noticing weird mana lingering around Athy and Addie, I wonder what that is?' I thought.

_____________  _______________  ________________  _________________  _____________

In the Playroom 

'So, why are we here again?' asked Addie. 'Our dear bodyguards wanted us to play like 'normal kids' so we are here to prove them that we fucking are normal.' siad Amy in a calm voice.

'Amy seriously, language. But I agree with you, playing with dresses is no fun.' Athy said. 'Exactly my point. I just wanna practise my lightning style.' said Addie as he threw a golden ball. 'Hey, my gold.' said Athy as she went after the ball.

"Hey, what is that around you?" asked Athy. "what?hmm?I don't see anything." asked Addie as he looked around him. 'Strange' thought Amy as she proceeded to touch the weird red thing. "Ouch" muttered Amy as she took her hand back since the weird thing was hurting her.

"Are you alright?" asked Addie, genuinely worried.

"Um, ya." siad Amy as she decided to leave the red mana alone.

'Something bad is gonna happen, I can feel it.' thought Athy as she watched her siblings. 

The Next day.

"Our stock is decreasing." said Athy. "You ate it didn't you?" asked Addie. "what ? and why would i? Ohhhh, are you trying to blame me for this when it is actually you who ate it?" asked Athy.

"Come on sis, no need to cover yourself up? I won't bite you." said Addie with a smirk.

"At this rate, I am afraid the Empire will have a shortage of chocolate." stated Amy with her hands on her hips.

"Geez, whatever. Then our last option is..." siad Athy as hse looked at Addie.

"Let's go to dad." sync Addie and Athy as they dragged the youngest.

"I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR THIS." shouted Amy. 

Claude's chamber's

Third pov:

"Daddy, we are here!!!!" said Athy as Addie slammed the door open.

"You all look like you own this place." stated Claude with a blank face.

"Come on, dad. We were just excited to meet you." said Addie.

Claude looked up, looked at Athy and Addie and then turned at Amy.

"NOPE, uh uh i wasn't excited, heck i didn't even wanna come. THey...dragged me here, because.." Athy covered Amy's mouth before she could even finish the sentence.

"Because???" said Claude as he raised his eyebrows.

"Nothing!!" exclaimed Addie and Athy.

That afternoon was peaceful.

But that wasn't the same for the evening.

Garden

Time: 5pm

Athy's pov:

We were strolling around the garden, discussing (blaming each other) about the choco stalk and about how my dear brother wanted to meet the male lead ijekeil. No, like seriously, does he want to dig his own grave.