Chapter 34

Quote: 'you are given this life, because you are strong enough to live it.'  - Ain Eineziz. 

----------------- --------- ------ 

Previous chapter: 

"I say, Athy can handle the nobles, she will be the crown princess anyways and you can pretend to be sick for sometime. We need to know who this is because when the explosion I sensed some balck mana. Nor did Addie or Athy have it before." Fiona said.

"The alpheus are suspicious too." Claude said.

"I will visit Ikejeil and find out. Don't worry about them." Addie said.

"Alright, who is going to break this news to Athy." Albert asked.

"You." Claude said as everyone pointed at Albert too.

"HUH?!"

------ -------- ------- ----- 

Third person pov:

Athy's room:

"Why am I doing this?" Albert asked as the others (except Claude) pushed him inside the door.

"Cause you brought up the topic and I would send addie but he ran away to the alpheus mansion." Fiona answered.

"Damn it." *slam* the door closed.

"Uhhh, am I supposed to wait for her to wake up or something?" Albert talked to himself and just accepted his fate as he sat next to the bed in the chair.

At the Alpheus mansion:

"Greeting to the second sun of obelia, may you live long and happily." The duke and his servant greeted Addie as he got out of the carriage. 'It's the same.' Addie thought.

"I can go by myself." Addie walked in like he own the fucking place.

"Yes, as you wish." Duke Alpheus bowed as he noticed the angry aura Addie was giving.

Addie was walking to the garden. Where Ikejiel was, where a voice greeted him. "Glory upon the second sun of obelia."

Addie turned behind to see the face. 'Balck hair and eyes...' he thought as he remembered Penelope's description. 'So it's him? It has to be, afterall, Roger's greedy too. But I can't be sure just yet.' Addie looked Anatancuis dead in the eyes and asked, "and who might you be?"

"I am a viscount pearson. It's an honour to meet you, your highness." Ana said as he bowed slightly.

"So? What can I do for you?" Addie asked, being arrogant.

"I was just wondering if I can get an audience with Princess Amara." Ana said it shamelessly with a big smile.

"What?" 'He knows amy? The fuck? How come I never knew about this shit?' Addie thought.

"Well, we had a chat about opening a business together. The princess asked me to send her a letter, which I have but haven't gotten any response." Ana said. 'I haven't seen her for a few weeks and Mallik's daughter, Fiona is here. She is very sensitive to magic and can easily detect black magic. Damnit.'

"I see. Well, my sister is feeling a bit unwell. I will inform her after she wakes up." addie said this as he left a hint of amy being in coma and left for the garden.

They say if you want to capture a tiger you have to get something that it likes/wants...

'I don't know if he is my father's brother...only time can tell.' Addie thought.

"Wake up?" Ana muttered to himself. "She got hurt?" this time it was not Anatancius...

In the garden..

"Your highness?" again, a sweet voice called Addie from behind and as usual he turned back.

"yes? You are?" Addie asked. He knew who she was....the one who made her sisters like that...well, he can't really blame her until he hears her side of the story. But never would he accept her as his sister.

"I am Jennette Margarita, your highness." Jennette bowed. "I know that, I mean what's your business with me?" asked Addie, coldly.

"I-i.." Jennette shivered under the pressure.

"Your highness." Ikejeil called as he came near them. "Oh, Ike!" Addie greeted. His greeting was a bit dull. Telling Ikejeil that something was wrong.

"We will take our leave if you have nothing to say, lady Margarita." Addie said as he started walking.
Ikejeil followed Addie after he patted Jennette's head.

"Are you alright?" Ikejeil asked as they walked side by side.

"Alright. Spit it out. What is going on in this Mansion?" Addie asked as he stopped walking and stared right into Ikejiel's soul. His eyes dull with no emotions in his eyes or his face.

"That-I..well, Alright. I will tell you everything I know. Let's take a seat first, shall we?" Ikejeil said, as he gave up. He really can never win against Addie can he?

Back at the Palace:

Third person pov:

Athy's room:

"Morning sleepy head!" Albert greeted Athy as he looked up from his book. "Al..." Athy said as he recognized the voice. She laid there for a few minutes before she realised that Amy had put her to sleep with magic. "AMY!" she exclaimed as she got up quickly, making her dizzy.

"Carefulllll...." Albert said as he supported Athy.

"Where is amy? How about addie? What about father? IS everyone alright? Lily? Felix? Liam?" Athy just continued to ask.

"Chill woman chill..." Albert said jokingly.

"I am very chill...what about Fiona and penny? Are they alright? Or did they get hurt?" Athy questioned again.

"I don't know!" Albert said, a bit loudly, as he shut Athy up.

"I don't know alright...I-i Why can't everything go smoothly? Why does this shit happen to us? Why always...I am tired of it...I feel helpless, useless. Amy is in a coma and I couldn't do a shit. Even though i had my guts telling me to watch her every action, I didn't thinking that she is stupid but I was fucking wrong, i should have known. I should have known that hse was dumb and stupid enough to risk her life. Then there's Penny's and Fiona's families, they are annoying and I can't stop worrying about them. I can't even do anything for them, other then just being by their side. And then there addie, I don't even fucking know how to confornt that guy. It's like he just cut off the world. Then there's Callisto, fighting for his life everyfucking day, he could die any moment....anyone can attack from anywhere...but how can i help? I am just an observer who just observes and does nothing. Useless...why am I even living?" Albert lashed out. He tried to conceal everything, acting like everything was fine. 

His friends and him were doing good and living their life to the best of their ability...but in reality they weren't....no one was. 

Everyone had their own problems, except him. What problems could he have? No parents? He was used to it. No one to talk to in the mansion? He was used to it. Having no one to be there when he was sick? He was so used to just living alone that at one point he forgot he had someone who took care of him and loved him...he forgot his friends, his family. He forgot everything.

He just needed to take everything out and he did.

*hic* *hic* Albert heard the sniffling and hiccups. He looked up. "WAAHHHHHHHH!" he saw Athy crying. "Don't *hic* say *hic* that...Wahhh...Amy will *hic* wake *hic* up..And *sniffle* we love you. You are not useless. It's nice having someone beside you, *hic* you know. So, I am grateful to you. *hic*. You are my best friend. I fucking *hic* swear I will kill you if you *sniffle* say this kind of shit *hic* again." Athy cried as she hugged Albert. 

Albert, who was too dense to notice that he was already crying, hugged his best friend back.

"You better make Penny happy though. Or else best friend or not. I will torture you." Athy said as she calmed down and broke the hug.

"Haha, sure. By the way, got any idea on when the magician is coming back?" 

To be continued~