Chapter 20

"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine." - unknown

Previous chapter 

 "I know Lucas, but please would you mind letting me think. You can have my mana in return and no, not all of it. So now, let me think." I said as I closed my eyes again but this time...

*BANG*

The door slammed open and there came Claude,Addie and Athy.

"I swear to god. What the hell?" i mumurmed, and I think Lucas heard me as he gave out a small chuckle.

________ ___________ _____________

Third person pov: 

"ahh...Hello people. How's life?" Amy asked Awkwardly.

"AMY!!!! WE MISSED YOU!!!!!" sync Athy and Addie as they were about to hug Amy she...

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" yelled Amy. Her yell made everyone freeze. "What-what is wrong Amara?" said Claude in a panicked voice.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME. DON'T HUG ME. YOU BOTH ARE GONNA STRANGLE ME TO DEATH. I WANT LILY, NOT YOU PEOPLE." said Amy as she pointed her finger towards her siblings.

"Don't yell." said Claude as he continued. "There won't be any side effects, right?" asked Claude.

"Daddy, that man." said Athy but Lucas interrupted her with his heavy coughs.

"Ah, it seems that I have used up almost all of my power to heal their highness." said lucas.

"Certainly you deserve praise for healing their highness. ANd that is after we confirm their health." said Liam seriously. 'Bruh, he looks cute.' said Amy. 'ya, oh man hannah is lucky.' said Athy while she gave lucas a death glare as Addie.

And out of nowhere lucas had sparkles around him and was sobbing.(A/N: Lucas is in child form.)

"I beg your pardon, your majesty but their highness is still not recovered." said Lucas.

"What do you mean not recovered?" asked Claude.

"I beg your forgiveness but I am still a boy in training so I was not able to stabilise their highness mana properly. But the worst has passed so her highness's mana will slowly recover to it's place..Kegh." said Lucas. 'He is so bad at acting,' said Addie. 'Not everyone is an idol okay?' siad Amy. 'Amy, why are you taking his side?' asked Athy. 'because he can teach me magic in the future.' replied Amy.

"This may happen a few times in the future but kegh i will make sure to protect their kegh highnesses. I will sacrifice my body for their high-*cough* *cough*" said Lucas as he 'faked' coughing.

"Your majesty, I think we should let this young warlock rest. He seems to have exhausted himself." said Fleix. "Very well." answered Claude.

Lucas gave athy a small smirk before leaving which made our dear princess very angry.

'THAT, THAT, THAT LITTLE PUNK. HOW-HOW DARE HE?' said Athy. 'sis, calm down he saved us, and Amy.' said Addie. 'I DON'T CARE, Addie, that guy just SMIRKED AT ME.' yelled Athy.

Soon after, Lily entered.

"Princess?" said Lily as she came in and was about to greet claude. "LILY!!" exclaimed Amy as she jumped off her bed and made her way towards Lily but unfortunately tripped due to her clumsiness.

But also unfortunately for her, Claude caught her and picked her up gently.

"Hey, put me down." siad Amy. "No, you just woke up. Does it hurt anywhere?" asked Claude as he scanned Amy from head to toe.