Chapter 7

Previous Chapter

'Well, it's good that that as*hole is asleep.' said Amy. 'right, we can use this chance to escape,' said Athy. 'she-she didn't nag..' said Addie. 'Oh and Amy language please' Said Athy. 'ya sis,Addie you planning on taking that back?' said Amy. 'Yep, I'll take it back. She still nags.' siad Addie.

"Now, now your highnesses, don't like that, why don't you go in?" Liam Said and Felix just nodded. "We will wait for you." said Liam as he pushed the three royals in Claude's chambers.      ______________________        ___________________      ____________________     __________

'Liam, that little punk...' said addie.

'Why am I here? I have to ignore the plot..GOshh. Life is hard.' thought Amy.

'Why is the room so plain?' said Addie. 'Addie, Athy, let's stay together and stay quiet as mice.' said Amy holding Addie's hand. 'right...Athy..WHERE are you?' shouted Addie.

'Woow..pure gold. Never ever in the History of my Being have I ever seen Anything like this before.' said Athy, not paying attention to Addie or Amy.

'Amazing...' said Addie as they headed over where Athy was.

The triplets explored the room....

'Look,' siad Amy. 'That's gold too..and that girl, we know her don't we?' said Addie. 'Guys we have seen too much' siad Athy as they turned around.

'GAAAAAHH' shouted athy and Addie as they jumped over the little Amy.

'What-what's he doing here instead of the bed?' said Athy

'What-what's he doing here instead of the bed?' said Athy. 'Wow, he looks like a sleeping beauty,' siad Addie. 'You mean sleeping prince..should i go call a princess?' asked Amy.

'If he was a sleeping prince, I would be the happiest girl in the world and I would not allow any girl to go near him,' said athy. 'Figured you would say that.' said Amy. 'By the way, can I give him a punch?' asked Athy. 'ya sure..what nooooo wait.' said Addie. 

'ya , this should be perfect. I will make him pay for what happened at the lake.' said Athy as she raised her hand but her chocolate slipped and bounced off Claude's head. 'We-we are DEAD!!!' siad Addie. 'What now..? I am-i am sorry guys.' said Athy.

'Isn't she gonna sing....?.' Amy thought. She waited for a few seconds and noticed that athy had no intention of singing. And that the plot had changed since the day they all met claude. 'Whatever..here goes nothing.' Amy thought. 

"Sleep tight, The moon smiles on you 

good bye to the day, the baby smiles at the night too

tommorrow will bring a brighter morrow

So dream a pretty dream adn sleep tight my child."