Chapter 26

'Friendship is there when someone's feeling low and not being afarid to kick whoever made them sad.' -Author

Previous Chapter-

"So...Calli and Penny aren't here?" asked Addie Breaking the silence between the four (Malik, fiona, him and Ablert)

"Ahh, no. But they should be here soon." said Ablert and the awkward atmosphere was back on, until Amy Came in and Tackled literally everyone down in a hug. Making everyone laugh and shout at her.

The Atmosphere was bright again as everyone went to their own little groups to chat.

Until.....

"Entering, THE IMPERIAL EROKA FAMILY." announced the guard as henry, callstilo and a lady with blond-ish hair with an elegant but sharp look entered. 

------------------- ----------------- --------------- -------- 

Addie's pov:

'WHo tf is that?' I said. 'Dang, is that Calli's stepmom?' said Athy, which is shocking news to me..'Calli HAD A STEPMOTHER?' and Amy as she shouted.

"Oh heinry, good to see that you made it." said Darius.

"Hmm." hummed Heinry.

"It is a pleasure to meet you all, I am Juno regulus. Heinry's wife." said the elegant lady as she looked down on....us?

Third person's pov

'I have a bad feeling about this....' thought Athy.

"Greeting Queen Juno, I am Amara De Alger obelia, Second princess of Obilea. And the pleasure is all ours." greeted Amara gracefully, as she glared at Juno.

'What the-' was what everyone, except Claude and Malik, thought.

They all knew Amara hated introductions, especially formal ones, so her introducing herself first was something no one expected.

"Greeting Emperor Darius-" said Duke Erckart but was interpreted by Darius, "Oh no need to be formal now. We are friends after all." said Darius with a charming smile.

"Why don't you Kids go and have a bonding time?" said malik.

"Uh, oh ya, Calli and Penny are here." said Addie. "Come on, I will take you all to explore." said Leoroy, as he held Amy's hand to pull her out of the staring contest (that she and Juno had). 

While touring...

"Amy, what was that?" asked Leoroy.

"Calli, i DO NOT LIKE HER," said Amy which made everyone quiet. "No offence." Amy spoke again.

"Pfft-hahaha" at this point the stoic face of Callisto was broken and he was laughing like a maniac.

"Has the prince already lost it?" asked Penny in a whisper.

"Ya, i think so. Man he will scare the servants away." Athy whispered back.

"I am concerned for his and Penny's future." said Albert as he pooped in the conversation out of nowhere.

"Why my future?" questioned Penny.

"Because you live in his kingdom and he is the next emperor. Ha. Penny, my dukedom will always welcome you with open hands." said Albert as he patted Penny's back, making Penelope blush a little.

"Gosh, you little, stop laughing and explain, will Ya?" said Fiona clearly annoyed. 

"Haha, sorry. Damn man i knew you all will hate her but not to this extent." said Calli whipping the fake tear off his eyes.