Chapter 12

Previous chapter 

"Follow me.." said Claude as he walked towards his bed. Claude then put Amy down, along with Addie and Athy. Claude laid down on the edge and said "now..you both..start singing..." pointing at athy and Addie.

"HUH???!" siad Addie and Athy as their little sister just smirks....'this is going to be fun...' thought Amy.

___________________       ________________       ____________________      ______________

Athy's pov

It's been a few weeks now...after that day we never saw Mr. Alan again.

But another problem has occured. Everytime we visited Claude he would ask me and addie to sing. It seems he saw us singing and playing around in the garden one day. Like geez...Addie was an idol so he knows how to sing but ME...i was a COOK okay? like...Amy sings better than me.

Right now I am in my private library, reading..I am learning new things everyday..it's quite fun. The two monkeys are at their swords lesson. The only time we are parted is when they have Sword lessons. We have the other classes together. After that night, There were no assassin attacks. To which I was glad.

 "Your highness, his majesty has requested your presence," said Felix. "Huh? Why?" I asked curiously. Felix shakes his head and says "I do not know. But he says it is urgent."

'Urgent? Did he find us sneaking out???' I thought. Amy has been sneaking out a lot lately. SOmetimes we go with her, it's fun but also risky. 'Amy...Addie.' I said...I waited a few seconds for them to answer but they didn't. 'Are they ignoring me or what?' I pouted and 'hey..you monkeys...where are you?' I said again but there was no response.

"...you highness?" said Felix. 'Did he see me making weird faces?' I thought...damn I really hate those bastards. "Yes...let's go." I said. "*chuckle* ya...let's go" siad Felix as he carried me.

Then i tried to reach them once more...so i just 'AMARA AND ADEIL. YOU TWO IDIOTS. DONT IGNORE ME.' yelled. 'Here..i am here...sorry..got distracted.' said Addie. 'Huh?' siad Amy. 'Where were you?' I asked angrily. 'Sorry too focused on the training,' said Addie. 'Seriously???? ....................whatever...where are you right now?' I asked. ' We are going to dad right now,' said addie. 'Alright meet you there.' I said.

"Felix, are you sure that you don't know why daddy is calling us?" I said. "Princess, how did you know their highness are coming too?" Felix asked with a curious look. 

'Damn he never told me anything about Amy and addie.' I thought. 

"I...i just know okay. It's called siblings instincts." I said. "I see...but princess are you sure you are not hiding something?" Felix asked. "Huh? What do you mean?" I asked. "The princess is so eager to know why his majesty called you. I think you and their highness are up to something." Felix said. "Up to something?" I asked in the most innocent way I could.

 'Act innocent...act innocent....ACT INNOCENT ATHY..don't give up.' I tried to encourage myself.

 "Ahh...we are here princess." said Felix. "Hehe..." I giggled..I was just glad he forgot about the 'up to something' part.  "Something wrong, princess?" asked Felix. "Nothing...Felix is just handsome." I said. It's true though he is handsome. After hearing me, his face was red as a tomato. 'Haha..how cute'

15 minutes later

No one's pov 

'Why is he so quiet?' Addie Asked. 'I don't know...I am scared.' said Athy. 'you say that every time sis' said Athy. 'oh shut up...i am scared okay? It's an emotion that I can't control.' siad Athy. 'That's right amy....i am kinda scared. What if he kills us because we sneaked out?' siad Addie.

"Hey old geezer, what's the urgent matter?" asked Amy. But Claude just stared at them. "Geez...you pervert stop looking and tell us," said Amy. "respect me...i will increase your time for etiquette." Claude said. Athy and Addie slowly turned towards Amy and gave her a death glare. Amy shrunk.

"The main reason I call you here is that tomorrow the three rulers from each empire are coming with their representatives, for a stay," said claude.

(a/n: a little note: okay so, i will explain more about the empires and the other characters in the next chapter. Please bear with me.)

"Really, then the princes and princesses are coming too," said Addie excitedly. "Yes, only the crowned one will come," answered claude. "Wow...i can't wait to meet them," said Addie. "Oh, Addie, what's the hurry?" said Athy. "Hurry for what?" asked Claude curiously.

 "Hurry to court a beautiful girl.." said Amy as she sipped her milk.

'the fuck??' said Addie. 'hehe..' laughed athy. 'when did i say this?' asked Addie. 'that's right you didn't' said Amy. 'you guys are just messing with me right?' asked Addie and no one replied. 

"Court?" asked Claude as he glanced at Addie. "Oh no no no. They got it all wrong." siad Addie. "NO we didn't." said Athy defending what she and amy said. After a long silence Claude finally speaks "Listen here, no one is courting anyone and no one is getting courted by any boy....no wait on second thought should i just cancel the meeting?" siad Claude. 

"NO! I won't court anyone...please...daddy" siad Addie as he and Athy use puppy eyes. "If you do...then....." Claude was cutted off by athy. "don't worry daddy, i will take care of him." Athy said giggling. "Alright" said Claude. 

'i am gonna kill you guys' siad Addie. 'oh no' said Athy. 'don't worry sis i will protect you.' siad Amy. 'YOU..you..YOU BASTARDS...YOU WILL Pay for this.' yelled addie. 'oh...good bye sis..take care of yourself.' said Amy. 'what? didn't you say you will protect me?...come back Amy.' said Athy. 

After that, they left claude's office and the three siblings started fighting (not physically). But they instantly made up during dinner. 

THE END-

A/N: sorry for the short chapter and the late update...i was wondering and i am gonna add the 'death is the only ending for the villianess' characters. I am adding them cause i like Penelope (she won't be recrainted though) and i always wanted her to be happy childhood. i thought about making a new story about her, but it just didn't work out.

Also Ya'll will understand what i mean by adding penelope after i explain the empires and the other characters since she will be from another empire. THAT's all.

THANKS FOR READING.