Chapter 6

Previous Chapter 

"Don't worry, your highnesses you will be fine." siad Lily while hugging the princess.

'I think she is reassuring herself more than us.' Amy said. 'It does look like it and Athy still doesn't know how to react' Addie said. "this is gonna go a long way" Amy wispered.                      ________________        ______________          _______________          ______________        ______

A few days passed but there was no news from Claude.

*knock* knock*

"Come in." Adeil said.

"Your highnesses, his majesty has asked for your presence. I am here to escort you." Felix said.

'Seriously? Meet him? Like right now?' Athy said. 'Yes , right now, let's go now.' Adeil said as he took Amy and Athy's hand.

"Alright, let's go then." Adeil said.

'I don't wanna go........' Amy said.

"your highness would like me to carry you?" asked felix.

"Yes please.." Addie and Athy said.

"I can walk," Amy said.

"I see," Felix said as he carried Athy and Addie and offered to hold Amy's hand but she refused.  

In The Garden

"I think you both got chubbier since i LAst saw you.And you still are tiny, at this rate you will stay tiny forever" Claude stated.

'Dude we literally met a few days ago' Athy said.

"You look pretty too papa," Athy said. "Yes , papa looks more handsome.hehe" Addie said.

"..." Amy just ignored him. 'Bro, you expect me to grow in what like five days. ARE YOU FVCKING crazy?'

'He is crazy, no offense but he is handsome too.' Athy said. 'Sis. he just fat shamed you..you know.' Addie said.

'I can feel lily and Felix's soul leaving their body.' Amy thought to herself.                    

"Follow me, I was on my way to the lake

"Follow me, I was on my way to the lake. Get ready to join me."

"Your majesty, I worry about the princesses and princes being around the water." Lily said in a shaky voice.

"I am here, so what's there to worry about?" Claude siad.

'YOU ARE THE REASON!!' Athy said.

"b-but , your..."Lily was about to speak but Addie and Amy Grabbed her dress. Lily looked down and saw Addie and Amy shaking their heads.

'No, lily don't fight with him' said addie. 'I don't care if anyone else dies but Lily you have to survive...Iily.' siad amy.