Chapter 14

"You were Alone, left out in the cold clinging to the ruin of your broken family."-unknown                                                               

                                                                              Previous chapter 

"ahh" said Amy as she fell into the pile of mud. "Haha..sis that is really...hahahaha" laughed Addie along with callisto. "Here" said Albert as he offered AMy his hand. Instead of standing up Amy pulled him in the mud. "Pfft-hahaha" laughed Fiona. "I am sorry, princess" said Albert as he grabbed mud and threw it at Fiona.

Soon the mud battle started, the kids played till dark. That night, as everyone was sleeping, an unexpected person decided to give a visit to the triplets...

__________      ____________        ____________        ____________       _______________       

At night Amy, Addie and Athy decided to have a little meeting before going to bed.

Athy and Amy wore a pink gown with light blue flowers on it. And Addie wore a plain white shirt and blue trousers. The triplets were sitting on the bed discussing.....

Alright, more like judging the new people they met today....

"What do you think about them?" asked Athy. "they are alright i guess....more like cute?" said Amy. "I like everyone except that birdie." siad Addie (birdie is fiona). "Hahaha...i still can't get over the fact that she chooses me over you..ha..i feel so superior." siad Amy laughing.

"That's fine and all but we have to remember that we have to run away when the right time comes." said Athy, making the childish atmosphere serious. "We know." siad Addie and Amy in unison.

'SHit! She still isn't letting the running away idea go.' thought Amy as she smiled.

Athy took out their map and planning book. They soon started discussing the plan.

Until they heard someone's voice "EH? That's a nice plan but why do you have to run away?" said the mysterious person.

"AHHHH!" Athy Whisper yelled as Addie and Amy took their defence position. 

"WhaT the Fuck?! WHo are you?" Amy said she threw a kunai that she made. "Wow, wow chill young lady.....WAIT!!!! YOU CAN SEE ME?" the mysterious guy said.

".....seriously? What are you? A ghost?" said Amy. "what YOU HAVE JEWELLED EYES!" shouted Athy.

(the defence stand is somethink like this

(the defence stand is somethink like this...just imagine 2 kids doing this.)

"I HOhoho...Alright...kids, I am your grandfather." said the man proudly.

The kids just stared at him blankly. "*yawn* I think we are tired. Let's go to sleep." siad Amy as she put her defence down and walked towards the bed. "Hey, go to your room." siad Addie.