Chapter 31:

Quote: 'Everything has beauty but not everyone can see it.' - Confucius. 

'You are beautiful, never forget that.' - A/N

----------- ------ ----- ---- -

Previous chapter~

"Mister, can you not sleep?" Jennette said as she made her way towards the 'viscount' and stood there looking at the stars.

"I can't, what about the lady?" the 'viscount' asked as he sipped his wine.

"Can I ask for the mister's opinion?" Jenette asked.

"Go on." viscount siad.

"How would this bracelet look on the princesses?" Jenette asked, handing the two bracelets.

"Depends, which one is whos?"

"The reddish pink one for princess Amara and the light blue one for princess Anathasia." Jenette answered as she smiled sweetly.

"They suit perfectly." viscount answered with a genuine smile and handed the bracelet back, not forgetting to add some black magic on the blue one.

---------- -------- ------- -

"WHAT?!!!!!" Athy said, more like screamed.

"You are kidding me. Tell me you are kidding!!!" Athy said as she shaked Addie while holding his collar. (another way of choking/killing someone)

"No we are not! Go blame and shake the hell out of dad!" Addie whined as he pushed athy away.

"NOOOOO!!!! I have to pay AMY 300 goldssss!!!!!how could you guys decide that all alone?!!!"Athy whined as she squatted and rested her head on her palms.

"YOU BETTED ON THIS?!" FIona screamed.

"Uh....NOOO." Athy said as she looked up and smiled. (fame smile)

"Geez, you can talk and can still hear the other one." Addie said.

"SHUT UP!" Athy and Fiona both said together.

TIme skip ~~~~~

"So he left.....? THANK THE GODS!!" Addie said as he pleaded.

"You don't seem that happy, Athy. Hmmm? Do you like him???" Fiona questioned with a smirk.

"Haha, nooooooo." Athy answered as she munched on her cookie. She herself was confused about that. Like ya, she liked him...but as a friend. Or not as a friend (?) She is confused herself.

"By the way, where is Penelope and Albert?" Addie asked. He didn't really hear the question Fiona asked Athy, (they were kinda whispering). He was busy trying to get in touch with Amy.

'What are you up to amy?'

"Uhhh, Leo went back, and Albert and Penelope.....who knows?" Athy answered.

"Ahem, they both went to the sakura tree." Liam answered.

"Sakura tree.......you don't think...?" Addie said. While Fiona already got up and ran out of the room. 'Oh hell nah. Albert, you sneaky brat-'

Flashback~

"Sigh" Fiona sighed and leaned on the couch.

*Slam* "I swear those bastards-ahhh" Albert entered his room and was greeted by an exhausted Fiona.
"Not a ghost." Fiona said tiredly.

"Guess, princess. You can't brag like that,"Albert argued.

"Who is the letter from?" asked Fiona as she drank the water.