Chapter 10

'She is rejecting my magic. NO, it's nothing but her mana. She is much more sensitive than I thought.' Claude thought as he put his hand on Amy's hair and started playing with it.

On their 5th birthday...Amy met someone unexpected...someone who would become an important person to her in future. She met...

_____________________         ________________       _____________________    ______

Amy's pov

It's been 6 months since we met claude. He is super annoying...once he ordered me to call him 'dad'

FLASh BAck

"You..." said Claude, pointing at Amy.

"What?" said Amy bluntly. It was just the two of them as Addie had fever and Athy was taking classes.

"Why aren't you at class?" asked Claude. That's right she wasn't, cause she bunked it. And barged into Claude's office to hide.

"Cause i hate them...esplically dance and etiquette." said Amy.

"You are a princess, you have to learn them in order to prove yourself" said Claude. "I already am ahead in my studies and Prove myself? To whom? Those dogs?" siad Amy as she started to stuff her mouth with food.

"Hmm...then i will let off the hook...if you call me 'dad'" said claude.

'Pfffft— what the HELL?!' Yelled Amy.

Addie who was sleeping 'what? What the hell happened?'

Athy who was in her classes 'ahh...what happened? AMY can't you be quiet?'

'Sorry...go back to whatever you guys were doing.' said amy.

"What if I don't?" asked Amy. "Then go back to class and prove yourself to me," said CLaude. "Why do I have to prove myself to you?" asked Amy. "Because I say so." answered claude. "Hmph, whatever. I am going to my class..BYE. old man" Amy said as she pouted and left.

EnD oF FlaShBAck

After that day every time I messed up in front of him he would ask me to call him 'dad' instead of asking me saying sorry. Sometimes I hate myself for being clumsy. Ahhh...whatever, today is our birthday and I am deciding to go on a trip to the town at night.

"Hey Amy, what are you planning to do?" asked Athy.

"How?...when? How the fuck are you here?" I asked. I was totally surprised...Addie and sis were behind me and I was freaking packing for tonight.

"Hey...are you planning to leave....without us? Siad Addie as he pointed at the bag.

"No idiot i am not....i was just planning to go to the town" I said..there was no point in hiding it now. 

"WHAT???!...Are you crazy?" said Athy as she held my shoulder. "I was gonna ask you to come with me but...i knew you would refuse it." said Amy. "Of course we would!! and We all are still young.." said Addie and Athy together. I explained to them how I wanted to explore and everything. And gosh, it was hard...after an hour they finally agreed but Athy put a time limit...i swear to god sometimes she sounds like she is my mum...Anyway, i sneaked out at 6 in the evening..Addie and Athy covered up for me. 

At the market

'Wow..this is all amazing' I thought. I changed my eye color with magic. It took me a hell of a time to activate my magic but it was worth it. I now can do very basic magic.

I roamed around the streets and went to different shops. The shopkeepers thought I was a lost kid...which was funny cause I sneaked out. Anyway now the real reason I came here is to make some allies. I need allies if I am escaping the kingdom, I need to find someone who has the same or similar goal as me.