Chapter 11

Previous chapter

CLaude's Pov

'Anyways, Today was those bugs' birthdays. I should ask them what they want as their gift, tomorrow' I thought as I continued my paperwork.

I was doing my work as feix bragged in and said that there was an assasination attempt towards the princesses and prince. I asked him to continue the investigation. 'How dare they try to kill my entertainment.' I thought. Only I am allowed to kill them. Suddenly Started having those terrible headaches. AHHH damn

Unknown to Claude the children were going to ask something that a 5 year old would not ask for their present. It was something amusing 

____________     ____________        _______________          ________________         _________

The next day

No one's pov

In the Garden (having tea)

"What would you like for your birthday?" Asked Claude out of nowhere. "Like a present?" asked Addie 'innocently'. "Mhm." answered claude. "And we can have Anything?" asked Amy. "Of course." answered Claude.

'Emergency meeting..' said Addie.

'What should we ask for?' asked Athy. 'I wanna learn swords and Martial arts,' said Amy. 'oh..same here.' agreed Addie. 'I want a private library with books from atlanta.' said Athy. 'ALright here goes nothing, Amy in count of...1..2..3' said Addie.

"Amy/Addie wants to learn swordsmanship and Martial Arts." Addie and Amy sync.

"Oh and Athy wants a private library with books from Atlanta" said Athy.

"hmm..." said Claude, as he turned to felix. "...." Liam and Felix are still processing..."umm...your highnesses. How about some toys?" asked Liam. "huh?" said Amy. "toys? Those little things are boring." said Addie in a bold tone. "Uh huh, super boring. I did rather write the oblian rules than play with those little things." said Athy.

'Great job guys...' said Athy. 'for what?' said Amy. 'for being bold.' siad athy. 'Hey, are we being bold right now?' asked Addie. 'I don't think so.' replied amy. 'Haa..you guys really are weird,' said athy.

"SO? when Do we get our presents?" asked Amy. Claude took a sip of his tea and then paused and then "you can start swordsmanship and Martial Arts in 2 years." he said. "Ha...no way. How can an emperor go back to his words? That just shows that he can't keep a promise. How rude." said Amy.

'WE ARE DEAD' said Addie. 'Amy come on, why did you insult him?' said Athy. 'Why can't i?' siad Amy.

"Ya, daddy you promised us," said Adide. "Pretty please" siad Athy with a cute puppy face.

"I never promised you anything but if you want it that badly then i will give it to you only if...." Claude said as he paused and then turned over to Amy who was drinking her choco milk.

"You call me 'dad'" Claude said and Amy choked on her milk. "PFFT- *cough* *cough*"

'A.M.Y' said Addie and Athy as they turned over to see Amy. 'No. nO way in hell.' said Amy. 'Amy, it is just a word.' said Athy. 'No. If i say that. It will mean I am accepting him as my father. Which i clearly don't' said Amy. 'But if you do say it, you can learn swords and MArtial arts,' said Addie in a playful tone. '...............FINE' said Amy.

"D-dd-dad" muttered Amy. "Hmm, didn't hear you. Louder." said Claude mocklingly. "DAD...HAppy." said Amy angrily.

"Felix, hire the best tutor (swords and MArtial art in one lesson. Kinda mixed.) and Liam inform the magic tower about the library," said Claude with a satisfied look.