Chapter 17

"Friends are the family you choose." - Jess C. Scott

Previous chapter 

That night was chaotic as well, not as much as before but a bit. Everyone was happy that Amy was awake. When they told her about her hand, they expected her to cry and scream and throw a tantrum, Claude was ready for it but......well, let's just say all she said was, "oh..that's all...well i guess i have to ask liam to help me exercise my hand. It will be just fine if we do that, maybe my hand can become stronger than before..." and she just went on with her fantasies, everyone laughing in no time. It was strange how this little girl can bring so much happiness by just being there.

Soon, the siblings' had said their goodbyes to their first friends, hoping they would meet again soon.

                 __________ ___________ ____________ ___________ _________________

Addie's pov: So....where do I start? Ok, it's been 2 years since the incident with Amy. To be honest I still blame myself for it, Amy had a tough time healing her hand. The healers said they could use magic but there will be some minor side effects and that's all, but Amy said she wanted to try and heal it without any magic. She would do hand exercises with Liam and Felix everyday and sometimes we would help her. I know she was hurting, she wouldn't show it but i knew it, and i blamed myself for it. She also comforted me saying it was not my fault but i knew it was and i know i can't change the past so, i started practising to be strong, i wanna be strong enough to protect my siblings.

Anyway, we will be 7 in ten months. Nothing much has happened, only some changes, like claude became more fu*cking protective of us and we also have grown closer to him. Well, we do not sneak out too often but we still do, like once a week. Amy and Athy love the town. 

Athy has gotten smarter and she has been taking advanced lessons and me and Amy, well we have gotten more mischievous, it's fun, pranking everyone. Ya, but Lily has also become stricter with us. So I think it is fair.

'STupid ADDIe. I told you to come to the library. Hurry UP. NOWWWW!!!' screamed Athy. Geez, she loves to scream doesn't she? 'I am COMING in five' I said, as I ran. 

Amy's Pov:

Alright, a lot has happened, in the past two years........IN MY LIFE....note that now. When i say a lot i mean it....like i met lucas, when i was roaming around......

OK..i was actually looking for him, when i found him, he was sleeping peacefully, maybe because it wasn't his time to wake up yet. It's fun being around him, even if he is asleep. Why? You ask. Well because I like to play around with his hair, it's soft and silky. I know it will be hard to touch his hair when he wakes up since he is grumpy, so I am just gonna take advantage now.

BUT...here's the real thing...once I was braiding his hair and fell asleep and lost track of time. Everyone was freaking worried, but I had no care in the world. I woke up in the evening and went to the kitchen, since I was hungry. A maid spotted me and took me to blondie. He freaking got mad when I told him I fell asleep in the garden and told me to stay in my room for a day and reflect. But me being me I blamed everything on lucas. Of course in my mind.

And when i was in isolation i practised teleportation. And Accidentally......i mean it, ok it was an accident, i freaking teleported to blondie 2's (Anastasius) office. 

Flashback start

'Damn that blondie...guys a little help...i am bored.' I said.

'Sis, you should have not roamed around.' nagged Addie. 'Ya, we are so worried, didn't I tell you to not go to strange places...no matter how curious you are?' nagged my older sis.