Chapter 27

'Work hard in silence and let the success make the sound.' -unknown.

'Should we tell them that our FATHER will murder us in the future?' asked Addie. 'NO! Are you an idiot?' yelled Athy. 'I mean, everyone is sharing their story...so I thought you know,' said Addie. 'He got a point though.' agreed Amy. 'Don't say a word or I will end you both. Understood?' asked Athy calmly. 'Yes mam.' sync Amy and Addie as they sweatdropped.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Your highness, my lady and My lord, it's time for dinner." Felix called.

"Felix! We will be there." said Addie.

"Let's go," said Leo, as everyone nodded, making their way to the dining room. 

--------- --------- --------------  -----------------   --------------  --------    

Penny's pov:

At the dining table

*Glare* *Glare*

'What are those guys doing? *Sigh*' I thought.

The guys and Fiona have been sending glares to the duke since we entered and Amy is glaring at the empress.

I am gald that they are defending me, it feels-feels warm and safe, it's been a long time since I have had that feeling.

Third person pov:

"Stop spacing out and eat your dinner." said Malik as he glanced at the kids.

"Huh? Oh yes." replied Addie as he elbowed Leo and callisto.

The atmosphere was awkward, for the Emperors, the kids were acting weird, glaring at the queen and the duke was something they did not expect. Suspecting that something happened during their play time, they (mostly Darius) ordered the kids to stay behind after the dinner.

"So, now out with it. What's bothering you all? What happened during your play time?" asked Darius.

"Nothing." replied Amy and Fiona as they looked away. Athy and Penny along with the boys just looked down.

"Hmm, Amara De ALger obelia." said Claude.

Amy flinched as she heard her father say her full name.

'Crapcrapcrap...' said Amy. 'Guys, let's all calm down.' said Addie 'No no no, Excuse, we have to find an excuse.

"Yes?" answered Amy.

"What happened?" asked Claude.

"Funny story, you see, uh actually nothing really happened, all we did was play and chat. Uh ya." replied Amy.

"That's right we just wanted to intimate someone." said Leo.

"Uh, nothing happened except for Addie and Fiona's bickering." answered Calli.

"Father.......can we, can we visit the town tomorrow?" asked Athy changing the subject.

"NO, not a chance, the last time we let you all out, YOu all ended up getting in trouble." Answered Henry, to which callisto 'tsked.

"Please!!!!" said Addie, and Amy as they made a puppy face.

"Please, your majesty. We will take guards." pleaded Albert.

"No! Now go get to bed." said Darius as he dismissed the children.

Outside the office.

"Now what?" asked Addie.

"Damn, Leo, is there any way we can sneak out something?" asked Calli.

"Please! Tell me there is a way we can go out." said Fiona with hoping eyes.