Chapter 15

'You are so brave and quiet. I forget that you are suffering.' -Ernest Hemingway

                                                                           Previous chapter

"Not sleeping here?" asked Athy. "No, bye. Love y'all." said Amy as she walked out. "You, you...rubbed on her." said Addie as he aggressively pointed to Aiden. "Haha..now, now time for bed my dear grandkids." siad Aiden as he walked towards them and tucked them in with wind. "You can use magic?" asked Athy as she lied down. "No, this is something I can control. Now sleep." said Aiden as he blew the candles out and disappeared. "I like...gramps." siad Addie as he fell asleep. "Me too," siad Athy as she too went to sleep.

___________      _______________      _____________        _______________     _________

A/N pov

It's been 3 weeks since the Emperors and their heirs arrived. The kids didn't get the chance to sneak out because their fathers had been on them forever.

Right now the kids were all standing in front of their fathers in the office.

'This is freaking awkward' said addie.

'I know, they keep staring at us, it's creepy. Amy do something.' said Athy as she pleaded to Amy for help.

Amy rolled her eyes and said, "what are you all staring at, hmm? What are you? A bunch of Peados?"

The situation became more awkward and silent since there were some certain people trying to hold back their laughter.

"Pfft-" said poor Fiona as she tried to hold back her laughter. But it didn't last long, as all the kids started laughing.

"HAHAHA..pea..do" laughed Callisto and Addie.

"Haha..i am sorry haha your majesty..haha" laughed Albert.

"Hehehe" giggled Athy and Penelope.

"mhahaha" laughed Leroy as he had his hand on his mouth.

"So blunt and where the hell did you learn that word?" asked Darius in a 'mother tone'.

"Addie" said Amy as she pointed at him.

"hmm..." siad Claude as he looked at him.

"NO, no, no. It.wasn't.me. I..i read it in a book." said Addie as he defended himself.

"Bro, that was a good one." said Callisto as he and Amy gave each other a fist bump.

"Alright, you all. Why are you here in the first place?" asked Henry.

"Uh..we would like to go camping," said Fiona.

"No." answered Claude and Malik at the same time.

"Uh..but why?" asked Leroy, as the rest nodded.

"Because it is dangerous." stated henry.

"UWAHHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed- no cried Athy.

"Sis? How? What? WHY are you crying?" asked Addie.

"Waahh..i..i wanna go camping...waaaaah." siad Athy.

Addie looked at Athy and then back to the emperors and then cried, "waaaaaah. Me too. Waaaaaah"

Soon everyone started 'fake' crying except Amy. of course.

"huh? Why are they crying?" asked Darius.

"Fine." said Claude.

"Ya, but just take guards with you." continued Malik.

"Uwaah...you all promise?" asked Leroy.