Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Extra

    Because of the hot searches on the day of the report, all the old and new students of B University knew the family backgrounds of Chu Shenbai and Jiang Susu.

    This causes others to automatically add a sense of distance to them.

    They commute to and from school in luxury cars every day, and they are often posted on the school forum. Some people envy and others ridicule with jealousy. The last school was so ostentatious.

    Fortunately, Jiang Susu has a gentle and soft personality, so she became acquainted with her classmates in just a few days.

    Later, during the military training, he even got along with the people in his class. Every time Chu Shenbai came to look for her, he would boo well in good faith.

    Chu Shenbai would buy water for the people in his own class and Jiang Susu's class, and the parents of the two families would often send some fruits and the like when they were resting.

    After arousing envious eyes from the surroundings, the Chu family and the Jiang family contracted the freshmen's mineral water with a wave of their hands.

    The big money attracted a lot of goodwill,? A freshman posted a manuscript on Weibo, which also attracted a lot of envy and goodwill towards the two groups.

    After the military training was over, Chu Shenbai took classes for two weeks. After he got used to it, he started running around the school and the Chu family.

    He usually got in the car and went to the company after class. Even Jiang Susu didn't see him much at school.

    She understands that he is busy, although the messages sent to him often take an hour or two to reply,? But he reads each one carefully, and then replies to her one by one.

    The two of them are close to each other. If he was so busy that time, he owed too many evening walks, he would call her on a certain day when overtime ended early, and ask the driver to deliver He arrived at the gate of Jiang's house and waited for her downstairs with a bunch of her favorite snacks.

    Occasionally, Jiang Susu would go to the Chu family to look for him on weekends. Over time, she didn't need Chu Shenbai to come down to pick him up. The front desk even gave her some snacks occasionally.

    The two of them spend one weekend every month playing around City B. He got his driver's license early on, and he drives the car with her as the co-pilot. Occasionally, there are two more Xiao Keyan and Pei Xia in the back seat.

    Pei Xia didn't start working hard until one month before the college entrance examination. Although she had improved, she just managed to get into a university in city B.

    However, it happened to be next door to Xiao Keyan's university.

    The relationship between the four of them is still as good as in high school, and Xiao Keyan and Pei Xia still love to bicker.

    She felt that her life now was the same as in high school. Until her sophomore year, some rumors became more and more serious, and even reached Jiang Susu's ears.

    "Susu, are you and Chu Shenbai okay?"

    Jiang Susu was taken aback, and heard the question from a female classmate who had a good relationship.

    After seeing the doubt in her eyes, the classmate told her the rumors.

    Chu Shenbai is too busy, and there is very little time to show up at school. Even though everyone knows that he and Jiang Susu are a couple, there are always many girls peeping at him on the way he passes.