Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    "Why do you want to go again?"

    The moment he hugged her, Jiang Susu broke away from the unwillingness caused by the plot, and hurriedly took his hand, "Let's go!" The

    girl was anxious His gaze made him frown and look at the two over there.

    In this crowded crowd, both parties unexpectedly saw each other.

    The two of them had a good time wandering when they weren't showing up.

    He closed his eyes in displeasure, and walked out of the crowd with Jiang Susu in his arms.

    The boy pressed her hard in his arms the whole time, but his expression softened without saying much.

    She took his hand, and didn't breathe a sigh of relief until she walked out of the crowd.

    "Fortunately you are here." She whispered something.

    He was in his arms, so Chu Shenbai naturally heard it.

    He pursed his lips, and gestured to release his hand on her back,? She let go without resisting him.

    It's just that the two of them are still holding hands.

    "Do you want to continue shopping?"

    Jiang Susu pursed her lips and lowered her eyes, worried about meeting them again, but didn't want to go back so early.

    She shook his hand unconsciously, it's okay to meet him, right? As long as... holding on.

    In the second half of the journey, the two held hands and never let go. When she couldn't hold the food she bought, she stuffed them into his hands. The boy smiled helplessly, and his movements were very neat when he took her things.

    Suddenly the crowd flocked to a place, and the two couldn't get out halfway, so they were forced to go there together.

    "Quick, quick, the countdown is about to begin!"

    A young couple passed by, and they talked with their heads sideways, holding hands tightly.

    It's just... very similar to what her Chu Shenbai is doing now.

    Her eyes flashed, and she wanted to pull her hand away a little bit, but she was so cruel. Because of the reason that the plot always came suddenly, she still didn't let go of him.

    The tall boy next to her held her firmly in front of her chest when the crowd was crowded.

    She raised her eyes quietly in his arms, and saw his frowning brows and cold jawline.

    After my mother and Aunt Chu got closer, she often heard her mother say how good Chu Shenbai is. She talked with Uncle Chu about many projects when she was still in high school, and she did excellent projects every time she worked independently.

    Even now on the high school campus, he is considered a very low-key person, but even so, he can occasionally bump into many girls coming to see him in class.

    What about the future?

    In the future, he must be someone to look up to.

    Hmm... the kind that is a hundred times better than Shen Zhehan.

    She looked at it and suddenly became fascinated, and the people around her began to count down from nineteen to eighty-seven without knowing it.

    "What are you thinking?" He suddenly lowered his eyes, which were still dark.