Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    She sent love notes for several days in a row.

    But in the end, Chu Shenbai helplessly pointed out the mistakes in her notes, which made the little girl feel a little guilty.

    In the next few days, Chu Shenbai returned to school wrapped in a bandage, still unable to write, but when Chu Shenbai showed up, the people in class 7 seemed to work harder for some reason.

    Maybe it's because he is wearing a bandage and looking at the 'disabled and strong' and still studying hard? It makes everyone feel pressured.

    Jiang Susu joked with him with a smile, Chu Shenbai looked down at the bandage on his hand, and laughed silently with her.

    "I have made great progress in the quiz. Teacher Chu is really good at teaching." She bent her eyes, since he was injured and returned to school, she has been waiting for him to leave school together.

    "...Give me an outstanding teacher award?" He lowered his eyes and smiled.

    The girl's footsteps stopped, her eyes widened, and she really didn't know that he was so shameless.

    Chu Shenbai looked at her reaction and smiled, raised his left hand and rubbed her head, "Let's go, sweet."

    She responded lightly, her beautiful eyes paused suddenly, and her steps slowed down again.

    The two originally walked side by side, but as she deliberately slowed down, she gradually became two steps behind him.

    Jiang Susu looked at his back and blinked, and pursed her lips expectantly and nervously.

    The two walked a bit fast,? Chu Shenbai realized that there was someone missing from his peripheral vision, so he raised his eyes and turned his head.

    The girl walked slowly, she clearly saw him turn back, but she still didn't speed up to catch up.

    Chu Shenbai raised his eyebrows, "What's the matter?"

    Obviously she was the one who took her time, and he didn't lock her legs, but somehow she felt that the girl looked at him with a bit of misery.

    Seeing him a little dazed and funny.

    He simply stopped where he was and waited for her.

    Two steps later, she arrived in front of him. Jiang Susu bent her lips and smiled sweetly at him. She deliberately dragged her voice out and said in a soft voice, "Oh, my feet hurt a little, I

    can't walk so fast." But her eyebrows The room was full of laughter, where there was no slight discomfort.

    He raised his eyebrows and gave her a deep look, and said with a smile, "... so suddenly?"

    She nodded her head, and the big bow on her head flickered as she nodded and said it was true.

    "Let's go, do you want my brother to carry it?" There was a smile in his indifferent eyes.

    Jiang Susu froze for a moment and almost quickened her pace.

    Subconsciously tugging at his sleeve, she followed his words and replied with a smile: "Just hold my brother." The

    word "brother" was specially protracted, causing him to mess up her long hair helplessly. .

    "Go home." The

    girl raised her head and couldn't help but bend her eyes.

    I don't know when, the two returned to their original speed, but both of them pretended not to know, and smiled tacitly and got into their respective cars.