Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    He looked at the dialog box that didn't reply to his message after a few hours, pursed his lips and walked towards Jiang's villa without saying a word.

    The guard knew him and let him go easily.

    After ringing the doorbell, it was Jiang's nanny who opened the door.

    "Master Chu? Are you here to find Miss Susu?"

    Chu Shenbai restrained the feeling of oppression all over his body, and was led into the living room by his aunt to sit.

    The strange thing is that the elders of the Jiang family, including the grandparents she mentioned, don't seem to be there.

    His heart was even more blocked,? While waiting for her to go downstairs, he reflected on what he had done wrong.

    Ever since he realized that something was wrong with her that day, he regretted why he didn't ask in time, which caused him to feel overwhelmed by seeing her sending fewer and fewer messages these days.

    "Oh~ Look baby Linlin~ Who is that handsome man downstairs~"

    Jiang Chu Shenbai woke up suddenly with a soft voice, her tone was gentle and smiling, as if she was coaxing someone.

    Chu Shenbai wrinkled his eyes and raised his head.

    After seeing a little doll in her arms, he was dumbfounded for a moment.

    Jiang Susu greeted him by waving the little paw of the baby in her arms, and smiled at him, "Oh~ so it's my aunt's dear boyfriend~"

    He came here with a low pressure , but when he saw the soft and sweet girl looking at him with a smile, he also bent his lips involuntarily.

    There is really some kind of magical power in liking someone, otherwise why can't I help but be happy when I see her happy.

    When Jiang Susu went downstairs, the milk doll in her arms also had watery eyes. She blinked and blinked at Chu Shenbai as if curious.

    "Your nephew?"

    She called herself aunt just now, Chu Shenbai raised his eyes to look at the child in her arms, and the aura around him softened.

    Seeing him looking over, Jiang Susu held the baby doll in front of him to show him, "Yes, look at how cute my little nephew is."

    He took a closer look and responded with a smile.

    The child's eyes are very similar to his aunt's, so it must be a family.

    "Hey Linlin, I'm so happy to see you, I don't even know you're born." The little baby in his arms looked at Chu Shenbai without blinking, and Jiang Susu said sourly.

    A few days ago, when Linlin saw them, she was out of breath from crying. The cousin said that the child was born, but it turned out that Chu Shenbai didn't cry.

    Aunts are not as attractive as Chu Shenbai!

    Jiang Susu glared at him, seeing that Chu Shenbai had no choice but to let go of the pent-up anger in his heart, and helplessly let go of the depression all over his body.

    "You... have been taking care of him for the past few days?"

    After pretending to be casual, Chu Shenbai tapped Linlin's hand lightly.

    Kid Linlin looked at him curiously, then happily clenched her fists to reach his hand, she seemed to like him very much.

    Jiang Susu was jealous again, and responded with a humming sound.