Chapter 43

Chapter 43

"Everyone thinks you like me,? What should I do, classmate Jiang Susu."

She blushed, looking at the line and didn't know what to do.

She doesn't know whoo whoo whoo.

The girl rolled around on the bed, her hair was messed up,? But the messy long hair and shy eyes made her look more soft and innocent.

Her heart moved, and she hesitated to send a voice.

"I...I don't know."

The voice in that voice was as soft as a baby.

Jiang Susu herself felt a little embarrassed when she heard it. She replied just as she was about to withdraw.

Also a voice.

He chuckled, "I was recommended by the University of City B. Jiang Susu, do you want to work hard and go to the same university with me?"

Chu's headquarters is in B's, so he must learn to take over the company's business in college,? I happened to hear her chatting with Xiao Keyan before, saying that she didn't want to be too far away from home, so her goal should also be B University.

Jiang Susu was stunned for a moment,? Only now did he realize that he was escorted.

"...Okay."

She heard herself answer softly.

######

Chu Shenbai's Hot Search Someone picked up his identity, and even the Chu family's official blog proudly claimed him, saying that he was their young master.

Weibo exploded once again. Some people mentioned the support project that had just started, and they were all boasting. They praised Chu Shenbai and Chu's as a national enterprise.

But Chu's official blog responded to that Weibo, clarifying that this key project is owned by Jiang's, and they only worked on the project together because of their partnership.

As soon as the clarification came out, passers-by became more favorable, and even Jiang's official blog was picked up.

Then a sharp-eyed netizen cut out the three words "Jiang classmate" in the interview with Zhongjiang Susu.

"This Jiang is not the Jiang I thought..."

"I'm afraid the truth has been found upstairs!"

After a night of fermentation, Chu's Jiang's stocks rose, and Jiang's father even called Chu's father to express his thanks. The two of them After chatting happily, Father Jiang praised Chu Shenbai to the sky.

It turned out that what Susu said in the morning was to go for an interview, and her daughter is awesome!

But...Jiang's father, who is not familiar with it, marked down the Weibo comment section. These netizens are a little crazy, how could it be possible for the baby girl and Chu Shenbai.

However, in the comments, after Jiang Susu was revealed to be the only daughter of Jiang's family, all kinds of well-matched comments came out.

Father Jiang frowned imperceptibly.

###### When Chu Shenbai came to the classroom

on Monday

, his face was a bit complicated. Everyone in the class congratulated him, but only the three people in the back seat were secretly smiling.

"I just said that brother Chu will definitely have a bad face!" Pei Xia said to the two of them triumphantly.

The three who came early this morning couldn't help laughing.