Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    After pulling her away from the scene of the conflict yesterday, Jiang Susu was a little eager for him, buying water and giving him his small fan.

    She was expressing her gratitude, so Chu Shenbai let her go.

    The young man glanced lightly at him, and he still looked lazy while sitting on the stool.

    But the next day, when? Jiang Susu brought him milk as usual,? Chu Shenbai did not reach out to pick it up as usual.

    He just raised his eyes slightly, and looked at those pure round eyes.

    "Hey? What's the matter?"

    Seeing that he hadn't answered for a long time, Jiang Susu tilted her head in doubt, her soft long hair fell gently behind her shoulders.

    There was a hint of amusement in Chu Shenbai's eyes, and he deliberately didn't reach out to pick it up.

    "I had breakfast today."

    She blinked her eyes, with a hint of anxiety in her daze.

    In the beginning, the reason why she brought him milk every day? Actually, it was because one day she heard Pei Xia ask him if he hadn't eaten breakfast again.

    She listened carefully and knew that he didn't eat breakfast every day, so she pretended to bring extra milk and gave away the bottle she wanted to drink between classes.

    One is to gain time to get rid of the plot, and the other is that I am really worried that he will have a bad stomach if he does not eat breakfast every day.

    She was used to bringing milk, but today he suddenly said that he ate it.

    After a slight pause in her heart, she nodded with a smile, "Yeah! We must insist on eating breakfast in the future, too? If you don't eat it, you will be hungry and it is not good for your stomach." After a

    pause, she shook the milk in her hand and continued to ask: " Do you want more milk?"

    Chu Shenbai wanted to confirm his conjecture, and said in a low voice that he didn't need it, while observing her expression.

    She really couldn't hide the trembling light in her eyes.

    "Ah, okay." Jiang Susu frowned and took the milk back.

    But she brought two bottles herself, Xiao Keyan and she both have the habit of bringing milk, so there is no need.

    The girl turned her gaze around the two people at the back table, and then asked the person next to Chu Shenbai with a smile, "Pei Xia, do you want milk?"

    Pei Xia was taken aback, and subconsciously glanced at him. elder brother.

    Chu Shenbai looked elsewhere indifferently, unable to see clearly.

    Pei Xia hesitated for a second, and took it under Jiang Susu's smiling gaze, "Okay, thank you, just a little thirsty."

    Although he guessed that there might be something tricky between the two, the young man The hazy goodwill and recklessness still prevailed.

    Don't these two people have nothing to do with each other now? Jiang Susu asked him and he answered.

    It should be... no big deal.

    Pei Xia inserted a straw, and the milk tasted strong. He said happily, "Susu, your milk is really delicious."

    No wonder Brother Chu, who only drinks mineral water, would drink this.