Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    After the basketball game, Shen Zhe took Ruan Ya's water with a cold face. He asked her what she meant by dressing like this in displeasure.

    The tone of questioning was cold and harsh, which made Ruan Ya feel aggrieved that her clothes had been cut.

    After telling the story, Shen Zhehan immediately turned dark, "Is it Jiang Susu again?"

    Ruan Ya's eyes flashed, and she answered vaguely: "I don't know..."

    She looked extremely wronged with tears in her eyes. Combined with the situation of being bullied by Jiang Susu several times, Shen Zhehan subconsciously thought that she was wronged and did not dare to offend Jiang Susu.

    "Don't be afraid of her, what are you afraid of when I'm here?"

    Ruan Ya looked at him with tears in her eyes, as if the lukewarm relationship these days didn't exist.

    "Thank you, Ahan."

    "Fool, what are you talking about?"

    Shen Zhehan looked at her pear blossoms with rain, and felt more pity in his heart.

    ######

    After Ruan Ya came home, Ruan’s mother saw her wearing some tight clothes, and instantly breathed a sigh of relief: "Did Ya Ya's performance succeed? It's all because my mother shouldn't be so careless..."

    " Okay Yes! Mom, listen to me, don't mention this matter again." Ruan Ya snorted and blocked Ruan's mother's words, feeling a little uneasy and couldn't help complaining.     Mom ruined her clothes,? But she didn't want her classmates to know that she was now the C position in the team. She had to be safe,? To show off,? To let Shen Zhehan see her as a girlfriend to have face.     She didn't know what went wrong, she felt that Shen Zhehan's attitude towards her seemed a little colder, so she asked for warmth these days,? Enthusiastic, caring and proactive, but Shen Zhehan still had that neither cold nor indifferent attitude.     Today, he misunderstood that Jiang Susu was bullying her, but he cared about her again,? He also said that he would stand by her side and protect her forever.     Thinking of his soft face, Ruan Ya blushed and smiled happily.

    She wants to marry into a wealthy family, and she wants Shen Zhehan to always like her like this.

    ######

    Jiang Family.

    The surveillance video before the game was sent to Jiang Susu's computer.

    She packaged and sent the video of that entire period to the teacher, and even Ruan Ya sent a separate copy.

    When she posted it, she added a bit of evil: If you doubt the authenticity of the video, it is recommended to find an appraiser to appraise it.

    The girl hummed arrogantly at the computer.

    She was quite wronged at first, but that hug made her a little sweet, and even those grievances were diluted a lot.

    The school forums are all talking about Chu Shenbai who is constantly highlighting today.

    Also discussing the relationship between the two of them.

    He took her away from Shen Zhehan in full view, almost letting everyone know that there was something wrong with them.

    Many people on the forum gossip about their abbreviations, why Chu Shenbai likes her, she likes Shen Zhehan, Shen Zhehan likes Ruan Ya...

    Later she refreshed, and knocked on her and Chu Shenbai's CP... When she saw it, Jiang Susu Speechless and a little shy.