Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    "I'm her creditor."

    "You protect Ruan Ya,? I protect her."

    After the clear voice fell, the scene was extremely quiet for a while.

    So is the relationship between Chu Shenbai and Jiang Susu so good? Or do these two people...have something to do with that?

    Everyone present was curious, and even Pei Xia looked at Chu Shenbai in shock.

    Inexplicably, I feel that I have an extra love rival who is unclear and unable to resist.

    Shen Zhehan looked at him, "Are you trying to fight against me?"

    He looked at Jiang Susu, whose ears were flushed, and replied casually with slightly narrowed eyes, "Then it depends on whether you know what's interesting."

    Shen Shuoyuan, the boy's Chengkong Nao, exposed the lie, and returned all the words he warned Jiang Susu.

    The scene was quiet again, Jiang Susu tried to pretend to be calm and said to Shen Zhehan against the seemingly invisible gaze beside him: "Then we have nothing to talk about, but I hope that there will be hatred and hatred in the future." I will report it on the spot, and I will never say a word afterwards."

    If possible, she hopes that Ruan Ya and Shen Zhehan will return on the spot, so that although she is wronged, she will be evened out anyway, and she will not feel owed any more. What's up with them.

    This matter is not over, at least until she completely gets rid of the control of the plot, it will never end.

    Jiang Susu suddenly felt a little hopeless, but the grievance in her heart made her unable to swallow this breath.

    "...That's what you said." A coldness flashed in Shen Zhehan's eyes.

    She nodded seriously, "I said it."

    After Jiang Susu finished speaking, she turned her gaze away, but happened to see Chu Shenbai looking at herself scrutinizingly.

    The apex of her heart suddenly jumped,? She tilted her head, and her long, soft hair was scattered on the side of her face. She asked what was wrong.

    Wei Wei's soft and waxy tone is completely different from Shen Zhehan's coldness when speaking.

    Chu Shenbai withdrew his somewhat complicated gaze, smiled lightly and shook his head.

    He raised his eyes and looked at the two people opposite, "Actually, it doesn't matter if you want to." If

    it were someone else, they would just do what they did. What kind of revenge on the spot? Afterward compensation is all compensation for her regret.

    Jiang Susu's drooping eyes trembled, "I know, but I don't want to."

    She would feel very sorry.

    Those trembling eyes were full of innocence, and I don't know how much the Jiang family has put in to protect their little princess.

    He expected her to answer like this, so he didn't go on.

    The excitement between classes gradually dissipated, and the students in each class returned to their classrooms.

    Jiang Susu returned to the classroom with Chu Shenbai and the others.

    I don't know whether it was the creditor who was too shy, or his complicated eyes at the end made her feel that she was seen through, Jiang Susu pulled Xiao Keyan to walk in front of the two boys.