Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Two Crispy Candies

    When Jiang Susu came to school the next day, she was manipulated by the plot to write something as soon as she entered the classroom.

    Unable to explain how she felt, she looked at herself like a puppet and ignored Xiao Keyan, concentrating on writing.

    In the past, it was just manipulating words and deeds, but now the plot of the things in my mind can also be used.

    So Jiang Susu didn't try to control herself anymore, she looked at the content on the paper seriously.

    From this point of view, if she hadn't been unable to control her body, she would have frowned her beautiful eyebrows in disgust.

    "Shen Zhehan, I like you."

    This sentence was written on a whole page.

    Jiang Susu couldn't help asking a series of question marks.

    Is this a love letter to Shen Zhehan?

    A vicious female supporting role is not worthy of culture, whose love letter is like this.

    What a shame.

    When she was so disgusted, the whole page was finally filled with repeated content, she watched 'Jiang Susu' find a piece of pink paper and folded an envelope, with a sweet Huaichun smile on her face and wrote Love letters go in.

    The love letter in the pink envelope was securely inserted into the book, and the next moment, the feeling of being trapped in nothingness disappeared, and the girl's eyes lit up with gentle light again.

    But the light of subconscious peace didn't shine for long before going out.

    The right hand was stiff and sore, Jiang Susu couldn't help rubbing it twice, and when she lowered her head, she saw Xiao Keyan looking at herself with complicated eyes from the corner of her eye.

    Perhaps because of being together for a long time, Xiao Keyan subconsciously knew that she had returned to normal.

    "Keyan...what's the matter?" The

    girl tilted her head, her two braids were neatly coiled behind her head, and a red bow was placed behind her ears. With her movements, the red color matched her fair face, soft and tender. Waxy and tender.

    Xiao Keyan pursed her lips, and pointed to the book that 'Jiang Susu' put the love letter in, "I saw it."

    Jiang Susu blinked, and let out a harmless soft oh from the bottom of her eyes.

    It seemed that Xiao Keyan reminded her of something.

    The girl lowered her eyes helplessly, lowered her head and took out the love letter from the book.

    "Tear it—" The

    love letter was torn from it.

    Immediately after the continuous sound of paper tearing sounded, Jiang Susu innocently looked at the pile of waste paper under her hands and smiled at Xiao Keyan: "Nothing."

    Xiao Keyan raised her eyebrows in confusion . Talk to a good friend.

    She held her chin in doubt, "I really don't understand your recent thoughts, so do you like Shen Zhehan or not? If you really like it, just marry the Shen family." There

    is no need to make such trouble.

    Hearing this, Jiang Susu was startled.

    It's been a while since the dream, but she forgot that 'Jiang Susu' did propose a marriage between the two families, and the Shen family agreed.