Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Eighteen Crispy Candies

    When Chu Shenbai sent her back, he wanted to take her to the hospital to check her wrist, but he was rejected.

    The girl smiled slyly and said how can the evidence be eliminated.

    She wants to keep it to go back and sue Shen Zhehan!

    Chu Shenbai smiled helplessly, he just reminded her to remember to take the medicine properly and didn't continue talking.

    He sent her to the gate of Jiang's villa, watched her go in before returning to his home.

    Later at night, a message from her popped up on WeChat.

    She said that the medicine was on hand! The lawsuit is also filed!

    Chu Shenbai could almost imagine her complaining, she must be acting like a spoiled child with her wrist raised.

    He replied to her:

    Okay, if you are scared today, go to bed early.

    There was a cat-headed hmm over there.

    Chu Shenbai didn't even notice the smile on his lips.

    ######

    The next day.

    When Jiang Susu arrived in the classroom, she found that Chu Shenbai had come earlier than her, and Xiao Keyan and Pei Xia were also there.

    She snorted and looked at them in shock.

    "Keyan, aren't you going to go to Fashion Week? Why are you still here?"

    Yesterday Xiao Keyan said that her favorite supermodel was going to be in the show, and she was so excited to talk to her all day.

    "You were stopped by Shen Zhehan's people yesterday. Today I have to take good care of you."

    Jiang Susu simply told her what happened last night. The two talked about Shen Zhehan's shortcomings all night. It seems that Xiao Keyan is now Still a little angry.

    If there was no plot, Jiang Susu would definitely go to Shen Zhehan to question him after being wronged like this.

    But he suffered those grievances for Ruan Ya. She bullied Ruan Ya like that, and she would not get results if she questioned her.

    "Daddy came to pick me up in person today, don't worry, hurry up and see your supermodel sister." She bent her lips and chased Xiao Keyan away.

    Xiao Keyan glanced at her helplessly, "Beautiful sister can watch at any time, but little sister must be protected."

    "That's right, if that guy Yuzhi hadn't sent me a message, I wouldn't have known that Susu was blocked. "Pei Xia spoke aside.

    Jiang Susu looked at Pei Xia in surprise, "You know that boy yesterday."

    He was the one who stopped him at first, and then he wanted to help Chu Shenbai beat him up, but after seeing that Chu Shenbai didn't need help, Only then did he retreat to her side and blow rainbow farts together.

    Just after hearing Chu Shenbai's name, Yu Zhi's reaction was a little strange.

    Pei Xia glanced at Chu Shenbai mischievously, and then said with a smile: "When we had a fight before, Yu Zhi was pressed and beaten by Brother Chu. He was still not convinced before, and he always wanted to find a chance to compete with Brother Chu, but yesterday He told me that brother Chu let him go during the previous fight."