Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    The school celebration that everyone is looking forward to has not yet arrived,? But the weekend is here, and many students who are preparing for the school celebration performance are hurrying to rehearse, and Jiang Susu,? also ushered in the first day of Chu Shenbai's tutoring for her.

    She was pulled up early in the morning by her mother, and sat at the dining table after washing up, and both husband and wife looked at her with concern.

    "Tangtang,? How's the situation this week? Has the other personality come out to make trouble?"

    Jiang Susu, who woke up early, drank the milk and nodded, "Chu Shenbai took me away,? No?" conflict."

    She didn't intend to tell her parents that day at Nongjiale, but the auntie told about Chu Shenbai's delivery, and she explained what happened that day.

    Jiang's mother was relieved. After Jiang's father went to work, the doorbell rang soon after.

    "Shen Bai is so early, come in quickly, please give Tangtang tuition."

    "Mrs. Jiang, good morning." The boy was wearing simple casual clothes, and nodded with a light smile.

    In front of his elders, he was a little less casual and more stable.

    Jiang's mother warmly welcomed him in, and sent the two children to the study all the way.

    "Then let's start reviewing math first?" Jiang Susu took out a bunch of books and papers, and waited for him to say where to start.

    When he came, he took two books, and pulled out a paper from the book with his slender hands, "Do the questions first."

    She took it with a bitter face, and felt dizzy just by looking at it.

    "I was right before. You are really suitable to be a teacher."

    Chu Shenbai smiled slightly at her reluctance. The girl did the test paper honestly, writing and drawing on the draft paper from time to time .

    The young man next to him was holding a book and slowly flipping through it,? She glanced over occasionally, and the paper was all in English, which made her look back in disinterest.

    When Mother Jiang entered the study with a plate of fruit, she saw two children who were concentrating on it. She was inexplicably relieved, and put the fruit on the table gently.

    "Thank you, Mom~" "Thank you

    , Mrs. Jiang."

    Jiang Susu smiled cutely at her mother, and Chu Shenbai's steady performance at the side made her look a little more childish.

    Jiang's mother patted her daughter helplessly, and Jiang Susu immediately smiled, but her eyes were still bent and the smile persisted.

    "Shen Bai is polite. You can call me Aunt Jiang if you don't mind."

    Chu Shenbai's eyes flickered, and he nodded with a smile, "Alright Aunt Jiang."

    Mother Jiang smiled with satisfaction, "You guys continue to study.

    " Goodbye, mom~"

    Mother Jiang walked out with a helpless smile.

    The two children seemed to get along very harmoniously, and Chu Shenbai was not as reluctant as she thought.

    That child feels quite stable, I hope he can help his daughter more.

    Mrs. Jiang had a different emotion in her heart, but she frowned to suppress the awkwardness.