Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    The new projects of the Chujiang family and the children of the two families are hot search, and the effect achieved is very good.

    One month before the college entrance examination, Jiang's mother temporarily turned her attention back to home.

    The daughter's college entrance examination is a big event, and the couple attaches great importance to it.

    The Jiang family couple attaches great importance to it. Occasionally chatting with friends will also talk about their daughter's upcoming college entrance examination. So now the closest Chu family couple also explained a few more words about their son, so that he can pay more attention to tutoring. .

    The college entrance examination is just around the corner, and the seats of many recommended students in the class are vacant, the remaining half are working hard, and the other half just don't care and continue to muddle along.

    Pei Xia and most of his younger brothers belonged to the last category. Chu Shenbai supervised Jiang Susuxue, and occasionally frowned and nodded at his table, asking him to join him.

    But Pei Xia happily continued to play the game, "Brother Chu, don't worry about me,? I can take the exam at will, and then I can ask my dad to find a school to donate a building."

    His thoughts are the same as most rich second generations who don't care about the college entrance examination. But the three people around him, Chu Shenbai, Jiang Susu and Xiao Keyan are all studying hard.

    This made him seem a bit out of place.

    Pei Xia's heart was shaken for a moment, but the game characters in his hand died once,? He waved at them again, "Come on."

    Chu Shenbai and Jiang Susu couldn't change his mind, they could only Occasionally, after a few words of persuasion, Pei Xia casually perfunctory,? Suddenly found that Xiao Keyan did not make a sound.

    He panicked, put down his phone and looked over.

    Xiao Keyan took a deep look at him, turned around without saying a word and continued to write questions.

    The game that was particularly attractive just now suddenly became unsatisfactory, and Pei Xia called out to Xiao Keyan a little helplessly.

    "Hey,? Why don't you talk."

    Xiao Keyan rolled her eyes at him from the sea of ​​questions, "You don't listen anymore, what else is there to persuade."

    Her tone was not very good, Jiang Susu gently pulled the hem of her clothes, Xiao Keyan smiled at her.

    After Xiao Keyan laughed, she said to Pei Xia angrily: "The three of us will be in City B by then, so you can go play alone."

    After she finished speaking, she ignored him, turned around and threw herself into the sea of ​​questions.

    Pei Xia opened his mouth, his expression changed a few times, as if he was stunned.

    The two of them haven't talked much in the past few days, it seems that Xiao Keyan unilaterally ignored him.

    The atmosphere between the two was hard for outsiders to see through. Jiang Susu and Chu Shenbai looked at each other with an indescribable meaning of watching a play.

    ###### There

    are only 30 days left for the college entrance examination.

    The big countdown is updated every day, which makes people feel more urgent.