Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Three Crispy Candies

    "Dinglingling——"

    Jiang Susu didn't regain control of her body until the class bell rang.

    The attitude returned to calm in an instant, Xiao Keyan frowned and glanced at her, but still did not let go.

    "Thank you Keyan for pulling me in, you can let me go now, I'll make the milk tea for you, Keyan." Jiang Susu frowned and smiled, and the red cloud that was raised because of the struggle before was just in time.

    Seeing the twinkle in her eyes, Xiao Keyan sat back with a sigh of relief, "Don't tell me, you struggled so hard just now that you almost couldn't hold back."

    Jiang Susu leaned over and hugged her stickily "We Keyan has the power of a boyfriend hahaha, I love you!"

    If Keyan hadn't pressed her down, maybe she would have suffered a lot of embarrassment.

    At this time the teacher came in, and the two girls whispered a few words to end the chat.

    This English class is to explain the last test paper. Jiang Susu watched her score approaching the full mark, and unconsciously began to think about the matter just now.

    What happened just now, she... got out of the plot?

    Although it was only a few seconds, for Jiang Susu, who had been depressed and collapsed, this matter seemed to have a turning point.

    This time, a few seconds can only make her turn around and leave, but if... she finds the reason and allows her to get out of the plot for a longer time, she may be able to reverse the plot!

    She really didn't want to be sent to prison by Shen Zhehan just because she repeatedly harmed Ruan Ya.

    That's obviously not her.

    With a firm determination to reverse the plot, Jiang Susu began to replay what happened just now.

    She just tried hard to shut up, and then she suddenly managed to make a sound.

    Could it be that her thoughts were so strong that the power of the plot was broken?

    It works if you work hard! She will work harder next time!

    The girl secretly clenched her small fists, clenched her teeth and tried hard, the bow on the back of her head trembled, causing someone in the back row to raise her eyebrows.

    ######

    Afternoon, physical education class.

    The scorching sun was in the sky, and the wide runway was steamed with heat. The students of Class 7, Grade 2, had already run to the third lap on the playground. Many students had complained and mourned. Unfortunately, the physical education teacher stood in the distance with a cold face and hands behind his back. There is no meaning to let go.

    "Help, there are still two laps left!!"

    "It's all Jiang Susu's fault! If she and Ruan Ya hadn't quarreled, how could we have been implicated!"

    "..."

    At the end of the team, Jiang Susu, who had already run pale More white, if Xiao Keyan hadn't been by her side to accompany and encourage her, she wouldn't be able to run after the second lap.

    The voices of complaints and discussions around disappeared suddenly when they passed by the physical education teacher, but after they moved away, the voices were so loud that they seemed to be deliberately heard by her.