Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    On the weekend, Chu Shenbai and Pei Xia made an appointment to go to the gymnasium to practice cooperation,? She thought that there was no need for tutoring this week, but who would have thought that he would give her tutoring for a whole morning before going to the gymnasium.

    She has nothing to do, and it's not so cold now,? So she bent her eyes and grabbed the person who was about to leave.

    "I want to go too." She looked at him softly and eagerly.

    Chu Shenbai smiled dumbly, "I want to play, will you be bored by yourself?" But

    the girl dangled his clothes, "But at home, I also sit and play, and I will buy them for you. Drink some water~"

    He had no reason to reject her, and she looked at him eagerly, and her heart softened for a while, Chu Shenbai said yes in a warm voice.

    The two arrived at the gymnasium together in the Chu family's car.

    The two people with outstanding looks walked side by side to where Pei Xia and the 7th class basketball team were.

    "Damn, brother Chu's relationship is real..."

    "Although we know that we have a lot of beautiful girls in the gymnasium, but they don't have to bring them here for every ball practice haha..."

    "Go, go, don't gossip."

    Pei Xia disliked Glancing at them, he immediately changed into a smile when he saw the two getting closer, "Brother Chu is here,? Yo, why is Susu here?

    " Shen Bai suppressed his throat and laughed.

    Jiang Susu glared at him, and explained to Pei Xia and the others: "I'm bored at home, come to see your training, and buy water for you by the way~"

    The boys of the 7th class basketball team booed instantly.

    "Thank you little rich woman Jiang hahaha—"

    That's what I said, but before the training started, Jiang Susu hadn't waited for Jiang Susu to buy a box of water? The uncle of the Chu family driver who sent them here before had already carried a box of water away In front of her and Chu Shenbai.

    "Let's go, find a place to sit." Chu Shenbai and the driver nodded, and dragged her to find a place to sit.

    He randomly found a place next to their venue, and after Jiang Susu sat down, Chu Shenbai asked the driver to put down the water and leave.

    "Okay, little rich woman, look at the water." With a smile on his face, he leaned over and rubbed her head.

    She didn't expect that he even prepared water for her in advance.

    The girl raised her head and smiled, "I'll transfer water money for you~"

    He glanced at him and smiled, "You Brother Chu is not short of that money." But it's agreed

    that she bought it for you.

    The limp eyes were full of accusations, which made the boy with a tough silhouette press his lips into a smile.     The teammate

    below called him, and Chu Shenbai pressed her curled hair, "I'll ask the driver to take you back

    when you're bored."

Practice begins after grouping.

    The boy's movements were neat, he dodged a move, raised his hand, and made a three-pointer.