Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    The day of the school celebration was Friday, and all departments started preparations early in the morning, checking the stage equipment, arranging personnel to meet the leaders, and so on.

    In the third year of high school, I have an extra morning class than my juniors, so I don’t start preparing until the afternoon.

    The people around seemed to be very busy, but Jiang Susu and the others sat leisurely in the back row of the classroom, waiting to have dinner after school before walking slowly to the auditorium.

    Jiang Susu and Xiao Keyan held hands, and Chu Shenbai and Pei Xia chatted and followed behind them.

    The evening wind was a bit chilly, and the students passing by all changed into beautiful clothes, and they were one of the very few people who were still wearing neat school uniforms.

    Before I even got to the auditorium, I heard the lively hustle and bustle over there. Jiang Susu was still talking with Xiao Keyan with a smile. When he approached the entrance of the auditorium, someone suddenly stopped Jiang Susu.

    "Elementary school girls."

    A group of people raised their eyes. A man not far away was wearing a suit, looking at them with a gentle smile on his facial features.

    To be precise, he looked at Jiang Susu.

    She froze for a moment, then smiled politely and called out to her senior.

    Cheng Yuan approached with a smile, and said with a familiar smile: "I just met you when I came out to get some air."

    While talking, he nodded to greet the people around Jiang Susu.

    It's just that when it was Chu Shenbai's turn, Cheng Yuan's eyes sank, and the two young men's eyes collided, and after seeing the dark eyes in both of them, they turned away in unison.

    Chu Shenbai frowned, "Is it such a coincidence?"

    Obviously when they came, the other party had been standing there for a long time, hadn't he?

    "What a coincidence, I haven't seen you for a long time, the senior is handsome."

    Her smiling eyes were lively, and her exquisite facial features were even more attractive.

    Just standing there,? It is easy to attract the attention of others.

    The smile in Cheng Yuan's eyes deepened, "Do you want to go in, let's go together."

    I have to say that Cheng Yuan is very good at chatting. He chatted about the milk tea she was interested in, and asked how the new product tasted like she liked to drink. Jiang Susu agreed with it.

    Xiao Keyan, who was unable to intervene beside her, turned her head in embarrassment, and found that the other two friends were not looking very well either.

    It seems that everyone knows that Senior Cheng Yuan wants to hook up with them, Susu!

    The gentle girl in front had a soft side face, smiling at her side, with a soft voice.

    Chu Shenbai's frown became tighter and tighter. He didn't drink the milk tea they were talking about, but he knew that she liked a certain brand of strawberry-flavored milk.

    I like bows, I like to wear small skirts, and I like to dress up beautifully.

    He lowered his eyes, secretly remembering the milk tea she said she likes to drink now.