Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Thirty Crisp Candies

    The two of them talked with a smile between their eyes, but Ruan Ya beside her felt that Jiang Susu's smile at Chu Shenbai was more infuriating than splashing her all over.

    The autumn evening wind was already a bit chilly, Ruan Ya trembled, Shen Zhehan next to him hugged her tightly again, and then suppressed his anger with a cold face: "Apologize,? Apologize to Ruan Ya!"

    Jiang Susu My heart tightened, I pursed my lips and looked at Ruan Ya.

    Apologize...is there any use in apologizing?

    The girl's fingertips were cold, and Chu Shen Baixu's hand that was holding hers suddenly squeezed her tightly.

    She looked up in surprise.

    "Don't go if you don't want to." The indifference in his eyes suddenly appeared.

    She froze for a moment, shook his hand and shook her head, "Yes."

    Chu Shenbai frowned, and was pulled in front of Ruan Ya by her.

    He watched her bow apologetically, "I'm sorry."

    But he seemed to be a little annoyed suddenly, the girl's slender waist should have been straightened proudly, instead of apologizing for things she didn't do again and again.

    Shen Zhehan over there was still not enough to apologize, and was still aggrieved for Ruan Ya.

    She who apologized and the people next to her didn't notice that Chu Shenbai's eyes on the other two were so indifferent that it made people feel scared.

    Shen Zhehan and his friends kept talking about Jiang Susu's fault, while Pei Xia and Xiao Keyan stood next to her and yelled back sentence by sentence.

    The scene was chaotic for a while, and the quarrel was almost at the door.

    "...If you can't get angry, then just pour it back."

    The girl who had been silent for a long time suddenly raised her face,? She smiled and looked at Shen Zhehan and Ruan Ya very calmly.

    Her eyes were empty, she broke down for a day, and the last string broke in the noise.

    Those beautiful eyes looked at him fearlessly, Shen Zhehan suddenly felt that he was being provoked for a moment, and he panicked in anger.

    He took a glass of someone's drink with his backhand and threw it at her.

    He moved at that moment, and no one reacted.

    Jiang Susu was taken aback. She was well protected and had never had any conflicts with anyone. The moment the drink was poured over her, her grievances broke out all day, and her eyes were covered with tears.

    Since having that dream, she has been really unlucky and miserable.

    If there is no way to change the ending, then why let her know that she is just a female supporting role.

    She had had enough of this feeling of struggling to no avail.

    What is this.

    The vicious female supporting role awakens consciousness but struggles needlessly. Is this a happy episode that tortures her?

    Jiang Susu looked at the liquid splashed on her face, feeling very sad, and even thought about giving up struggling.

    But the next second when she was so helpless that she wanted to collapse and decided to give up, she was blocked by someone.