Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    After the ballroom dancing session ended, the few of them retreated back to the corner silently.

    Later, Xiao Keyan drank a little too much juice, and took Jiang Susu to the bathroom together.

    It's just that the sound insulation in the bathroom is not very good. There are two girls talking in a panic over the sink.

    "It's better to say goodbye...I don't dare..."

    "Anyway, I brought you something,? It's up to you whether you need it or not."

    "..."

    "No,? I still dare not... Forget it."

    "You can How cowardly!! This thing is colorless and tasteless,? There are so many people at the party, who knows who gave the medicine? You hang out and let the squad leader drink it, even if it doesn’t work, it’s worth it to have a one-night stand with the male god.”

    “The squad leader is so nice, so It’s too vicious, I really dare not…”

    “… I’ve convinced you.”

    “If you decide to throw away things, don’t let anyone know about it.”

    “I’m sorry to trouble you, huh, huh, then? No one in the trash can would know about it."

    "Okay."

    ...

    After the two girls finished speaking, the sound of the high-heeled shoes gradually weakened, probably because the two girls left.

    Jiang Susu opened the door of the bathroom. From the very beginning when she heard the conversation between the two of them, she felt uneasy.

    This is the scene of the original plot.

    In the original plot, 'she' also bumped into these two girls, at first she just listened to the joke,? In the second half of the party, many people began to confess, maybe because of the influence of that atmosphere, 'she' hesitated After a long time,? He decided to confess his love to Shen Zhehan one last time.

    But 'she' went to confess to Shen Zhehan with a girlish heart, but Shen Zhehan taunted loudly on the spot.

    'She' is the eldest lady of the Jiang family, and after losing face on the spot, she saw Shen Zhehan and Ruan Ya talking intimately. Due to the long-term jealousy, 'she' couldn't help but remember what the two girls said in the bathroom before, and went to the bathroom A transparent bag containing powder was found in the trash can.

    'She' thought she had given the medicine secretly, but by accident, Shen Zhehan and Ruan Ya were fulfilled, and also successfully led to the plot of running with the ball in the later stage.

    The relationship between the hero and the heroine went further, but the drugged "Jiang Susu" was found out, and Shen Zhehan threatened with evidence, which led to Jiang Susu being sent abroad, and the Jiang family was forced to give up the support project.

    Before Xiao Keyan came out, Jiang Susu looked at the trash can in the corner of the sink, thinking whether to dig it out and wash it away with water.

    I want to destroy the corpse!

    Because after she knew that there was such a period in the plot, the control of the plot did not take effect.

    Perhaps because the power of the plot hadn't appeared for so long, she boldly approached the sink, and was bending over to turn it over—

    the girl's movements stopped, and she froze for a moment.