Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Shen Zhehan was still sitting alone in the corner, but at this time there were no girls going up to confess, and all the attention was attracted by the intimate Jiang Susu and the others.

    Compared with the two intimate people not far away, Shen Zhehan looked a bit lonely sitting alone.

    There are constant discussions around.

    Not far away, Ruan Ya has been standing there for quite a while.

    She saw Jiang Susu walking towards Shen Zhehan, and also saw Chu Shen Baiheng holding someone in his arms and kissing him.

    Seeing Jiang Susu struggling all the time, Ruan Ya was a little happy in her heart.

    Even such a young lady is coveting her boyfriend? Is she much more attractive than Jiang Susu?

    But the strange sense of satisfaction didn't last long, when she saw Jiang Susu's struggle slowed down, and she kissed Chu Shenbai proactively.

    People around said that it was the young lovers who were at odds.

    The jealousy in her heart couldn't help but spread.

    Being awkward...

    She and Shen Zhehan had been having an awkward relationship for a long time,? But every time she was the one who gave in,? Even when he ignored him with a cold face, she would still take the initiative to talk to him in a soft voice with a shy face.

    Shen Zhehan's attitude recently made her wary, she always felt that he didn't love her anymore.

    But she didn't want to give up on Shen Zhehan, she wanted to live a good life, like watching shows and discussing cars and new bags every day like her classmates.

    A conversation flashed through her mind -

    Ruan Ya lowered her eyes, clenched her fists tightly as if she was struggling for something.

    finally.

    She raised her eyes tremblingly, and after taking a deep look at Shen Zhehan who seemed to be in a trance, she turned and went to the bathroom.

    After a while, Ruan Ya came out again, and walked in front of him with a glass of Shen Zhehan's favorite drink.

    "Why is Ah Han sitting here?"

    Shen Zhehan glanced at her indifferently, but didn't answer.

    Ruan Ya's heart tightened, she softened her body and leaned against his shoulder, "I heard that many girls confessed to you, I'm jealous~"

    She pretended to be awkward and wanted him to coax her, but Shen Zhehan heard But Yan frowned and felt that she was testing his thoughts.

    He replied in a displeased cold voice: "I rejected them all." The

    cold and hard sentence defeated the former gentle image, and Ruan Ya's movements froze, as if she didn't mind changing into a charming smile, and thoughtfully greeted her. The cups brought over were handed over.

    "Well, I know,? Because Ahan also knows that I am your girlfriend."

    She almost couldn't help being filled with jealousy.

    Ruan Ya answered her own words in time, "Is Ah Han thirsty? I'll bring you a cup."

    Shen Zhehan raised his eyes to look at her, and took a sip with a complicated heart.