Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Twenty-eight Crispy Candies (Catching Bugs)

    She didn't expect her mother to ask Chu Shenbai to give her tutoring,? But Chu's mother smiled and looked optimistic about her, so Jiang Susu could only agree.

    After sending her mother away, she quickly sent a message to Chu Shenbai.

    "You want to give me tutoring? If you find it troublesome,? I can tell my mother and Aunt Chu."

    She was worried that he was forced to agree.

    I don't know what he is doing,? It took a long time before I replied a voice message to her.

    "Think I can't help you?"

    She can substitute him for raising his eyebrows with some disdain, Jiang Susu bent her eyes, cleared her throat and replied to him: "I'm kind-hearted, and I don't mean to doubt Chu Xueba at all. Oh."

    With a slightly soft smile, Chu Shenbai silently hooked his lower lip.

    "Wait, classmate Jiang."

    She would occasionally ask him questions at school. In fact, his aura was a bit strong, his posture was a little casual, and he was still very patient.

    If the tutor is him, it seems to be good.

    ######

    On the second day, everyone agreed to go to Xiaopang’s farmhouse for two days, and Jiang Susu simply cleaned up—then got into the car.

    It was Lao Chen who sent her there.

    The car drove away from the city slowly, and she boredly sent a message to Xiao Keyan,? Xiao Keyan said that she was almost there.

    After Jiang Susu experienced a traffic jam early in the morning, the car suddenly broke down halfway.

    I guess I'm going to be late.

    Jiang Susu - while sending a message to Xiao Keyan - comforted Uncle Chen that he was not in a hurry.

    Lao Chen got out of the car to check the car's problems. She felt that the car was boring, so she also got down and watched.

    "I'm sorry, Susu, I have to delay repairs—the car will take you there."

    She stood quietly by the side, smiled softly when she heard the words, and said that it was okay.

    A few minutes later, Jiang Susu was bored watching Uncle Chen busy, but suddenly a low-key black luxury car stopped in front of her.

    They had already driven out of the urban area, and there were cars coming and going around here, and this car was parked strangely.

    Jiang Susu silently took a few steps back from the front of the car, walked around behind Uncle Chen and stared at the black car.

    The window of the back seat was rolled down, revealing - Zhang Jiang Susu's very familiar face.

    She had a happy face, and quickly approached him.

    "Chu Shenbai?"

    He first glanced at Old Chen, and then asked, "Do you want to get in the car?"

    In fact, it was almost too late for the agreed time, so Jiang Susu hesitated, then turned around and asked How long will it take Lao Chen to fix it.

    Old Chen saw that it was Chu Shenbai from the same community, and after looking at the progress of his subordinates, he said to her, "Shusu, go in a friend's car, it still needs to be repaired."