Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    The few days of vacation are coming to an end soon. After returning to school again, everyone began to prepare for the school celebration performance.

    This year marks the 20th anniversary of the establishment of Jiamu High School. It is said that the school specially invited many celebrities to come back to attend the school celebration, so the preparations for this year are much more grand than before.

    Jiamu High School has been positioned as an aristocratic high school since its establishment. There are quite a few entrepreneurs who have gone out over the years. Therefore, the opportunity to appear on the school celebration program has been competed by many people.

    Many people around were discussing what program to apply for, whether they would pass it, etc., but the two tables in the back row of the classroom were extremely peaceful.

    "Is Susu really not going to be in this year?" Xiao Keyan came over and asked with a smile.

    When she first came to high school, Jiang Susu was dragged by her teacher to participate in many evening parties. In those two years, there was a steady stream of people who confessed their love letters. She was shocked. She stopped participating in these activities since the second year of high school.

    Jiang Susu wrinkled her face and shook her head, "Don't go or go, leave the opportunity to them."

    "What a pity,? The juniors in the first and second grades have never seen our little princess's dazzling appearance." Xiao Ke Yan deliberately sighed.

    After listening to it, Pei Xia urged, "Why don't you perform a show? Why are Susu and Brother Chu so low-key..."

    As a school bully, he can't learn to be low-key,? I really don't understand how these two people are low-key. into this.

    In fact, the main reason is not to let Shen Zhehan steal the limelight.

    "You can't walk on stage to perform, so what's the point of participating in it?" Jiang Susu chuckled and pushed Xiao Keyan's head back.

    "There are so many celebrities in the audience..." Pei Xia suddenly stopped in the middle of speaking.

    He glanced at the two low-key people, and suddenly realized.

    Both of them are not pushy characters, they don't need them to fight for face at home, and there is really no benefit to performing on stage except for a bunch of suitors.

    What's more... the entrepreneurs in the audience may still need to support these two masters.

    No need no need.

    Pei Xia was dumb, and didn't continue to persuade.

    They were unmoved, but the others were still discussing lively,? Later, after counting, there were ten programs reported in Class 7 alone.

    Jiang Susu and Chu Shenbai kept a low profile for two days, and the plot happened twice again.

    Once in the student union, and once on the stage where Shen Zhehan and Ruan Ya were rehearsing a drama.

    Jiang Susu, who was still at the original price, did not like it, but fortunately Chu Shenbai kept his promise and took her hand away in time.

    Conflict always disappears before it occurs.

    Two days later, Jiang Susu and Chu Shenbai, who had made up their minds to be spectators, were added to the list of judges for the show.

    Probably the school was afraid that they would not have a sense of participation, so they gave special treatment to the children of the two major shareholders.