Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Twelve Crispy Candies

    Afterwards, Xiao Keyan apologized to her, saying that she was frightened by her violent behavior, so she didn't go out with her.

    Jiang Susu didn't care. After crying for a while, she felt a lot more relaxed and calmed down.

    Anyone who sees her sudden change in style will also be shocked.

    Even if Xiao Keyan believed her subconsciously, she would be frightened by her sudden temper.

    Xiao Keyan is taller than her, wearing a high ponytail every day is refreshing.

    Seemingly seeing Jiang Susu's low and forced smile, she thought for a while, and leaned over to hug her.

    Xiao Keyan suddenly became saddened by infection: "Susu, I hope you will go back to the past quickly."

    Rumors and those bullying actions have already affected Jiang Susu's reputation in school. Just after she went out, Many girls told her behind her back that it turned out that Jiang Susu's good temper in the past was all fake.

    But as the person who gets along with Jiang Susu the most besides her family, she can't be wrong. Her temper and character when bullying others are not like her at all.

    She was suddenly a little afraid that Susu would not be able to hold on to the rumors.

    Xiao Keyan lowered her voice, and tentatively asked worriedly, "Susu, what's wrong with you."

    "I—" the

    voice stopped abruptly.

    Jiang Susu endured the grievance that was about to overflow in her heart, and put it another way, "It's almost like having an extra personality." The

    symptoms...are almost similar, right...

    she leaned on Xiao Keyan's shoulder in discomfort, full of despaired.

    Xiao Keyan was stunned for a moment when she heard the words, and quickly adjusted her mood and took her hand and asked, "Did you go to see it? What did the doctor say."

    Jiang Susu frowned, and she had to fabricate the case after it was over.

    "...That's right, I'm trying to treat it."

    She was trying to get out of the plot.

    Xiao Keyan nodded, "But the other personality is so capable of causing trouble, why does he still come to school?"

    After she had seen the irritable Jiang Susu a few times, she felt a little scary to be honest.

    leave school? Good idea...

    But she didn't know if the plot gave her a hint or something else, as soon as this idea came up, she always felt that even if she dropped out of school, her people would be controlled by the plot to come to school.

    ...Is the plot warning her? !

    Jiang Susu had no choice but to continue lying.

    She lowered her head and pretended to be disappointed, and said aggrievedly: "I don't want people to know."

    The girl with her head down trembled slightly, as if she was a little fragile.

    Xiao Keyan sighed, "Don't worry, I will definitely hide it for you."

    "Thank you Keyan~" She hugged Xiao Keyan's hand tightly and shook it lightly.

    "But do you want me to stop you next time?" Xiao Keyan thought for a while, she went back to exercise more, and tried to suppress her every time to prevent another personality from bullying others.