Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Thirteen Crispy Candies

    Ever since Chu Shenbai sat behind her, Jiang Susu often brought extra food, and she would say softly, "I brought some more today, let's eat it for you."

    Her moist eyes always Looking at Chu Shenbai with a smile, Xiao Keyan and Pei Xia always looked at each other, and it was just a passing feeling in my heart.

    Of course, although they felt this way, they never said it openly.

    After all, the relationship between these two seems to be incompatible.

    This week, Jiang Susu's life was very peaceful, and she was not controlled by the plot, but she still used the reason of bringing more things every day, and always handed things over to Chu Shenbai every time it was her turn.

    She looked at him helplessly, but he was too embarrassed to answer.

    Because there are Xiao Keyan and Pei Xia.

    Jiang Susu's careful thinking is used in this meeting every day.

    She would touch him inadvertently when he picked him up, and when she achieved her goal, she would just chuckle from the bottom of her heart, not daring to show anything.

    After Chu Shenbai took the things, she would turn around obediently.

    It seemed normal, but she didn't know how red the tips of her tiny ears were.

    Chu Shenbai didn't figure out where her shyness was, and it was only after a few days that he figured it out.

    Every day she touches his hand.

    What is this quirk?

    Chu Shenbai sat lazily, stretched out his hand and looked.

    The blue veins in the hand with distinct joints are looming.

    He, who doesn't browse major software much, thought for a long time before he came up with a vague guess.

    Manual?

    The weekend is coming soon.

    Since she was not controlled by the plot for nearly a week, Jiang Susu's mood improved a lot, and she took Xiao Keyan to go shopping on weekends.

    After a day of eating and drinking, the clear sky suddenly changed its face, and it looked like it was about to rain heavily.

    The two called the driver at home and asked someone to pick them up. They found a milk tea shop and sat down and waited slowly. As a result, the driver of Xiao's family was faster, leaving Jiang Susu to wait slowly in the milk tea shop.

    If it wasn't for Xiao Keyan's going to grandpa's place for dinner today, they would usually just ask a driver to take him home first and then go back by themselves.

    Not long after Xiao Keyan left, the dark cloudy sky finally became unstoppable, and heavy rain fell, trapping many hurried pedestrians.

    "Susu, are you still in the store? I've already arrived at the door." The driver uncle of Jiang's family called her.

    She responded, and walked to the door. The heavy rain splashed wet her shoe uppers. The girl pursed her lips, took the extra umbrella that the driver uncle had brought, and inadvertently opened the umbrella, she saw a tall and straight figure out of the corner of her eye.

    The black umbrella opened with a bang, and she saw a boy in black standing at the door of the store, his hair was slightly wet, and he looked more casual.