Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    The spacious room is quiet, only the faint sound of water coming from the bathroom can be heard.

    It happened suddenly, and they left suddenly, she could only sit blankly without her mobile phone.

    It was too quiet around,? Her attention suddenly returned to herself.

    It was controlled twice in a row today, and the frequency is somewhat high.

    And she felt,? The timing of being controlled for the second time was too coincidental.

    It took less than two minutes for Chu Shenbai to let go of her hand, and she was taken away by the power of the plot and empathized with her.

    Coincidentally, it was like finding the right opportunity on purpose.

    The power of this plot seems to be conscious.

    The mysterious power is so terrifying, what can she do.

    I can't break free by myself, only...Chu Shenbai.

    When I think of him, I think of the scene where he stood in front of me.

    Her heart was falling endlessly, but he let her see hope like a light.

    When she was in his arms, she felt a sense of security, and even felt that he would always protect her.

    But Chu Shenbai has a casual and indifferent personality. She often can't read his eyes, and she is not sure how long his interest in her will last.

    She was silent for a while, then suddenly remembered.

    In fact, as long as she survives until she graduates from high school, she can breathe a sigh of relief. After graduating from high school and until the hero and heroine enter the workplace, there will be two or three plots about her.

    There is still half a year left, she just needs to get through it.

    Many people think she is a bully, but as long as she goes to college, no one knows her, she can still continue to live an ordinary life.

    Her mind was in such a mess of thoughts that she didn't notice when the bathroom door opened.

    At this time, the girl was sitting on the small sofa, hugging a pillow in a daze, her delicate features were slightly wrinkled, and even her hair was drooping.

    Littering.

    Chu Shenbai walked out with raised eyebrows, and the quiet girl who had just approached raised her moist eyes in a daze.

    What Xiaopang asked people to wear was just a temporary white T. He was dressed loosely, and his hair was slightly wet and casually placed on his forehead. He looked casual and handsome.

    After he walked to her side and sat down unhurriedly, the two looked at each other silently for a moment.

    After a while, he stretched out his hand to her, "Do you still need to hold her hand?"

    He told her to be obedient just now, because he was afraid that she would bump into Shen Zhehan and Ruan Ya again when she ran out.

    Jiang Susu stared at his slender hands for a moment, then shook her head uncertainly, "I don't think so."

    The traction that I had been thinking about in my heart disappeared, and there should be no plot for her today.

    They quarreled for a while, and the night slowly fell, and the group of barbecue people didn't know if they were continuing, but Jiang Susu didn't plan to go down.