Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    "Jiang Susu!"

    Seeing that something was wrong over there, Pei Xia also brought someone over.

    When many people saw Ruan Ya who was crying and Jiang Susu who was sitting on the side, they suddenly felt that there was another good show.

    When these two collide, something is bound to happen.

    When the two parties appeared in everyone's sight, they discovered the wine stains on Ruan Ya's skirt.

    Those who have watched many lively scenes subconsciously think,? This Miss Jiang can't get used to Shen Zhehan's girlfriend again.

    "Why do you always bully Yaya? Don't tell me that you still like me when you're with Chu Shenbai?"

    Shen Zhe sighed as soon as the mocking words came out.

    These words ridiculed Jiang Susu and also highlighted her own charm, and even stepped on Chu Shenbai's foot.

    "Shen Zhehan, what are you talking about! My Brother Chu is ten thousand times better than you, anyone with a discerning eye knows who to like!" Pei Xia exploded faster than anyone else.

    Xiao Keyan, who had been ignoring him all the time, also spoke disdainfully: "We Susu have good eyesight."

    One person stood in front, and Chu Shenbai's face sank. .

    But just as he was about to speak, Jiang Susu beside him couldn't help but turn back, "I like you? I'm not blind.

    " Chu Shenbai is tolerant, Shen Zhehan, what do you think I like you?"

    She finished speaking with a smile, then looked at Ruan Ya, "As for the wine...she poured it herself, I don't know why she did it. "

    Clarified what I should say, Jiang Susu glanced at them angrily, and dragged Chu Shenbai up to the second floor of the banquet hall.

    "You guys play first, I don't want to see these two people for the time being, excuse me." She smiled apologetically at Pei Xia.

    Pei Xia nodded in response, planning to look for them after cleaning up the mess.

    The two had good temperaments, and when they passed Shen Zhehan side by side with their heads slightly raised, Chu Shenbai, who followed her to get up silently, suddenly patted Shen Zhehan's shoulder with a low laugh.

    "Master Shen has an irritable character that doesn't look at the evidence, so I can't complain that he hasn't taken over the company yet."

    He hugged Jiang Susu and left with a low laugh, completely ignoring Shen Zhehan's angry expression.

    Shen Zhehan stepped on him just once, he must get it back.

    ######

    The second floor is semicircular as a whole, and the situation on the first floor can be seen directly at the edge.

    There was no one there when they came up, and it seemed that the second floor was full of quiet people.

    The two randomly found a corner and sat down, Jiang Susu was full of doubts thinking about Ruan Ya's abnormality.

    No matter how confused she was, Ruan Ya's expression just now was completely different from usual.

    Frame her.

    Is it because 'she' has bullied her many times before?

    She didn't have this paragraph in her vague memory.