Chapter 58 - Heart Broken Catastrophe Part 3

Rob's POV

**** Warning!!! ****

Wavelengths of buzzing were tormenting my ears, like tiny robotic insects. My head was pounding and my eyes felt sore to the bone. What's happening? Where am I? A chill ran up my spine as I felt bareness on my chest. Am I naked?! The hell? I have to open my eyes and move around, something is definitely wrong.

My mind wasn't connecting with my body, not allowing me to move anything. Holy fuck, am I paralyzed? I have to get up! Now! Fear soon set in me as I realized I wasn't able to move any part of my body. Has someone drugged me?! Am I sleep paralyzed or something?!

A cold finger slide down my abdomen, drawing an invisible line. Open your eyes Rob! Open them! Who is touching me?! It for sure isn't Preston, he doesn't have bitter cold hands. His hands are loving and soft.

A pair of disgustingly cold lips kissed my cheek and a hand traveled down my pants. My eyes sprang open and I saw Dave sitting besides me a touching me. I tried to move away but my hands were tied together by something. Panic started dancing in my mind as I saw Dave's twisted smile.

Dave caressed my cheek with his numb hand.

"Get the away from me!" A hard slap came across my cheek leaving a throbbing sing.

"Shut up you dumb bitch." Dave shoved his hands in my pants, touching my length with his unwelcoming hands. Am I about to get raped? No I won't let that happen! I moved over as much as I could, but his hand was still on my shaft. I have to get my hands free, or else something worse is going to happen. I started playing with the cheap rope tied around my hands, trying to get free without causing attention.

"Don't fucking touch me you bastard!" Another slap came across my face harder than last time, causing wince in pain.

"I said shut up you filthy whore!" Dave took his hand out of my pants and kicked me in the stomach. My head fuzzed out for a couple of seconds from the impact of his kick. Coughs came out of my throat as he kicked me again harder this time.

"It's your fault my son is a faggot! It's all of your damn fault!" Another kick hit my stomach, making my body ache.

"It's all your fault!" Dave kicked my head, making my world spin a bit. Stars started appearing in my vision as Dave kicked my head again. My hands were almost free from the rope. Jesus, this motherfucker sure knows how to tie a knot. Well, he is a hunter after all. I started tasting blood in my mouth after the second kick. I'm going to die if he kicks my head again, or at least get a serious concussion.

A rough laugh barked out of my mouth as I spit blood on to Daves pants.

'What the hell are you laughing at boy?"

"I'm laughing at you. You actually think I turned Preston gay? You can't turn a person gay! The reason why Preston and I are dating is because of a thing called love! I would do anything and everything for him and so would he! I trust him with all my life and everything fucking in it! I love him, and even if you kill me. I will always love him."

I finally got my hands out of the knot and pushed Dave on the ground with what little strength I had left. I swear to god Preston better not have a single scratch on his adorable face. Dave quickly got back up and got one last kick in my head before I fell on the musty frozen felt floor.

A door opened up, with multiple pairs of feet hitting the ground.

"Get the hell away from him!" Preston? Babe is that you? My eyes slowly started to close as the scene before me unfolded. A fuzzy looking Preston jumped Dave and started to punching him repeatedly in the face. Preston no, run! Run away and leave me, he'll hurt you too! I wanted to shout out my words so badly but blood was filling up in my mouth.

I saw a faded Mitch and Lachlan dialing numbers on their phones with trembling hadns. A burly faced Jerome and Vikk were helping me up, or at least trying to. They were shouting at me, but I couldn't hear anything they were saying. A pixilated Brandon was punching Dave along side of Preston.

How much blood am I losing? How much blood have I already lost? A smugly looking Mat was shouting, to some people outside the room.

Paramedics and Police officers ran in to the room. But I don't know what happened next because I saw a pretty lady dressed in black right in front of me.

A/N:....More feels will be felt in the next chapter.....

#Poofless