Chapter 16 - Intertwined Hands

Preston's POV

"Beep Beep Beep"

 I was awakened by my annoying alarm clock. Ugh today's Monday, I slowly rolled over to my alarm clock and turned it off. Good thing I got a decent sleep. I got out of bed and took a shower, and started getting ready for school.

I got out of the shower and put on a red v-neck shirt with a pair of dark jeans. I'm going to see Rob today, I smiled to myself. Wait ugh, but then after I see him all I'm going to see is him blowing me. Whatever I'lll deal I guess.

I grabbed my backpack and started to walk down the stairs. I saw a cup of coffee on the table with a note on it.

"Have a good day sweetie!" -  Love mom

I picked up the coffee cup and started drinking the hot liquid. I love coffee, it's like caffeinated hot chocolate. I finished the coffee and tossed the empty cup in the trash. I reached in my phone when my phone began to vibrate. A picture of Rob's goofy face popped up. My finger pressed answer, Man I hope I don't regret this, but I don't want to avoid him anymore. Preston stay cool, just be cool.

"Hey Preston."

"Hey Rob."

"Do you maybe want to walk to school together? I'm close to your house already." If I walk with him somethings going to happen, but I can't say no to his sweet voice. His Rob, you can't say no to him.

"Sure, I'll be right out." I grabbed the keys from the coffee table and locked the front door.

I opened the door to see energetic Rob with a blue hoodie on.

"Someones energetic."

"Eh, you call it energetic I call it crazy." We began to walk to school taking our time because we have a little while before school starts. It's kinda chilly outside for it being the beginning of Fall. Rob took his hoodie off and put it on my head.

"Wait...what are you doing?"

"You're cold."

"But you'll get cold."

"I'm okay." Rob pulled the hoodie down my head and I put my arms in my sleeves.

"Thanks.." 

"Anything thing for you Preston." I looked ovrer to see Rob already looking at me. We stared at each other of a couple minutes before we both turned away blushing. Ugh fudge you Rob for making me feel this way! I peeked over at his hand and the memories of him blowing me came in like tidal waves. 

His mouth felt really good in that dream, I wonder what he tastes like? Omfg Preston stop with the dirty thoughts! I felt my cheeks heat up more. I looked at Rob's arms to see them shaking a little, is he cold? Since the big goof gave me his hoodie his probably freezing. Well here goes nothing. 

I slowly reached over and grabbed Rob's hand. Rob quickly interlocked our hands together. Jesus his hand is frozen. 

"You don't have to hold my hand."

"I don't see you letting it go."

"Shut up Preston." I chuckled when Rob's face began to heat up again. The heat coming from our hands made me feel warm and safe, I get the feeling that he was getting the feeling too. The school building came in view, slowly filling up with students and teachers. Hmm, maybe this won't be such a bad day after all.

A/N: You know that feeling when you get maybe 2-3 hours of sleep and your energetic af? I have that right now xD, so two chapters in a day! 

#Poofless