Chapter 30 - Saving Me

Still Rob's POV

Keep going Rob, keep going for Preston. How far is my house? I hitched Preston further my back as my house came into view. Good it's been about forty minutes and If I walked anymore my with Preston on my back plus with my ankle strained, I was going to fall.

I walked up to my drive way and pulled my keys out and went up to front door. I unlocked the door and limped inside. Rony was asleep, I guess Mom was in her room too. Thanks for the help guys!

Limping up the the oak wood stairs I made my way to my room and hit the door open with my head because I don't have an free hands. I put Preston on my bed and locked the bedroom door. I put my my cover on top of him. I guess I'll have to wait until he wakes up.

I undressed in my bedroom bathroom and got ready for bed. Preston's going to need some PJ's too, I should text his mom and tell her his going to stay the night. I got some clothes for Preston and texted his mom.

"Rob?" I looked over at my bed to see Preston rubbing his head with a confused look on his face.

I put the PJ's down on the nightstand and sat next to Preston.

"Are you okay Preston?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"How did you pass out? I found you at the abandoned park down town."

"Oh I was running from someone." Running from someone? Are you in trouble of something?

"From who?" Preston looked away from me and fiddled with his hands.

"From my dad." Wait, If I remember correctly Preston hasn't seen his dad for a couple of years.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Can we talk in the morning? I'm kinda tired."

"Oh yeah sorry, I shouldn't be questioning you right after you woke up." Preston snickered.

"It's okay Rob." Preston grabbed the spare PJ's and got dressed in them in the bathroom. He came out wearing my Minecraft Pj pants and a cotton laced T-shirt. He even had the beanie on still, awe his adorable.

Preston turned the lights off and sat in the bed with me and laid down. I laid down next to him and felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey Rob." Preston snuggled his face into my neck and whispered.

"Thanks."

"For?" He pressed his body closer to mine creating heat between us.

"For saving me."

"Anything for you Preston."

Pretty soon, Preston and I fell into a memorable slumber. I'm so glad I found him, I would never forgive myself if something horrible had happened.

A/N: Awe, their so cute!

#Poofless